Am I the only one that won't be able to watch the game tonight? (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Got Cox at the house.... so I guess I'll have to read about it.

I think it's garbage that they are allowing the NFL network to air games that can't be picked up elsewhere.

I think it's garbage that they are allowing the NFL network to air games that can't be picked up elsewhere.

I had COX, but they switched to SuddenLink. I think the NFL is going to lose on this deal. All games used to be aired on free network television, but no more. I guess I will go to my brothers house to watch it. He has the NFL network on DirectTV

so if cox didnt want to pay for espn because not many people actually watch it would it still be garbage? its the same thing. its not like the nfl isnt letting cox get the game, its just cox doesnt want to pay for the channel.

I had COX, but they switched to SuddenLink. I think the NFL is going to lose on this deal. All games used to be aired on free network television, but no more. I guess I will go to my brothers house to watch it. He has the NFL network on DirectTV

since when is espn free network television?

so if cox didnt want to pay for espn because not many people actually watch it would it still be garbage? its the same thing. its not like the nfl isnt letting cox get the game, its just cox doesnt want to pay for the channel.

I thought NFL network wasn't available on any cable provider.... I could be wrong, but my cousin has Charter and he can't get it either.

I thought NFL network wasn't available on any cable provider.... I could be wrong, but my cousin has Charter and he can't get it either.

I know up here in the Philly area its available on the Digital Cable (Comcast) but not the basic cable that most people still have anyway.

Thanks voodoo.. I actually just went to their website and saw that it is available by some cable companies, just not Cox or charter for sure.

I guess we're just getting the shaft down here

Cox here in Florida carries the NFL Network. I assumed all Cox subsidiaries carried essentially the same content...:shrug:

edit to add: it's part of the Digital package, and available in high-def with the HD box as well.

Last edited:
My girlfriend has it in Metairie on Cox Digital Cable. I have it on Dish Network.

It's not like it's the Saints or anything you'd normally see. Just an extra opportunity to see a game on TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom