N/S Am I the only one who really hopes the Bucs sign Brady (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Brady has had major decline in his performance the last 2 years. I think it would be sweet to play against him twice next year and sweep them. I would also love for Drew to have blowout games by throwing multiple td’s and breaking his single game percentage record against them just to put a cherry on top.

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m with you. We would get to see two more Brady vs Brees games and I’m just not convinced Brady still has it. He will also probably take a decent chunk out of their cap. Seems like a win to me

Saint Pompano

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'd like to see him actually have some competition within his division. I'd also like to see Tuttle pick and send him to the shadow realm, Dav and Cam meet him in the back field once or twice and DD smash him with a blitz up the middle. And when he is sitting on the sideline wishing that he stayed in the cushy AFC East he sees DB dropping 10-20 yard dimes and Taysom trucking TB defenders down the field.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope he retires. What is he actually still playing for? Rings? Fame? Records? Money? He seems like he is a real life Rickey Jarret. Doesn’t want to stay at home with the wifey? The only possible answer is he trying to outlast Drew. That’s it, nothing more.

OP
OP
Tony1Saintfan

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I hope he retires. What is he actually still playing for? Rings? Fame? Records? Money? He seems like he is a real life Rickey Jarret. Doesn’t want to stay at home with the wifey? The only possible answer is he trying to outlast Drew. That’s it, nothing more.
I personally think it’s arrogance. He’s been told for so long that he’s the goat and he thinks he can get it done without Belichick and Robert Kraft. To be honest I think Belichick thinks the same and wants to get it done without Brady.

xman111

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I hope no one signs Tom Terrific. I'm sick and tired of the Patriots getting 3rd round comp picks

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Great we can look forward to the over 40 QB duel.

2fya

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
I personally think it’s arrogance. He’s been told for so long that he’s the goat and he thinks he can get it done without Belichick and Robert Kraft. To be honest I think Belichick thinks the same and wants to get it done without Brady.
I think the guy just likes playing football. Whats wrong with that?

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Brady has had major decline in his performance the last 2 years. I think it would be sweet to play against him twice next year and sweep them. I would also love for Drew to have blowout games by throwing multiple td’s and breaking his single game percentage record against them just to put a cherry on top.

I think Brady is just looking for one final payday. I am curious to see if he cares about how good the team is that he will go to...or if he will try to pick and choose for the perfect situation (ala Manning/Denver).

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No way Brady leaves the Pats.

Well, 1 way, and that's if Billichick finds the value to trade for Burrow. I know Billichick is drooling over Burrow, and would blow up the team to get him. But, that's probably a 1000:1 shot, so Brady stays in NE.

tim martin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Yah I don’t think he’s going to the bucs at all. It will ruin his name. But be careful what u wish for. Remember rich Gannon. That’s what Brady is now and he did just fine while being older

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I really think he's bluffing. LA and San Fran are the only teams that match his brand. I can't see Brady in Tampa from a lifestyle perspective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom