N/S Am I the only one who really hopes the Bucs sign Brady (1 Viewer)

I really think he's bluffing. LA and San Fran are the only teams that match his brand. I can't see Brady in Tampa from a lifestyle perspective.

I'd like to see him actually have some competition within his division. I'd also like to see Tuttle pick and send him to the shadow realm, Dav and Cam meet him in the back field once or twice and DD smash him with a blitz up the middle. And when he is sitting on the sideline wishing that he stayed in the cushy AFC East he sees DB dropping 10-20 yard dimes and Taysom trucking TB defenders down the field.

I really think he's bluffing. LA and San Fran are the only teams that match his brand. I can't see Brady in Tampa from a lifestyle perspective.
Chargers and Bucs are really the only two teams that make sense. If LA goes another direction and NE decides to move on, TB may be his only remaining option.

I think the guy just likes playing football. Whats wrong with that?
Nothing at all. But if it was just that simple he could've taken a veteran minimum let the Pat’s draft a QB and be his qb coach for a year and step away quietly while being presented his statue. I really believe that he has the desire and Belichick wants him to fail while his team rolls on.

Yea idk. The Bucs have better offensive weapons than New England does. He could light it up throwing crossing routes to Evans and Godwin
They have better weapons but he’d get killed behind that offensive line. The Buccaneers gave up 47 sacks last year, 22nd in the league. The Patriots gave up 27, 5th in the league.

Not to mention the Buccaneers’ running game is abysmal.

Nothing at all. But if it was just that simple he could've taken a veteran minimum let the Pat’s draft a QB and be his qb coach for a year and step away quietly while being presented his statue. I really believe that he has the desire and Belichick wants him to fail while his team rolls on.
Who wants to work any job and get paid lower than their worth? Regardless of if he is super rich. Then why doesnt drew take league minumum?????

They have better weapons but he’d get killed behind that offensive line. The Buccaneers gave up 47 sacks last year, 22nd in the league. The Patriots gave up 27, 5th in the league.

Not to mention the Buccaneers’ running game is abysmal.

A lot of that may have to do with the QBs ability to recognize a rush. Brady is the ultimate check down artist. He’d recognize blitzes quicker than Jamies and get the ball to his RB or a TE running a drag

No way Brady leaves the Pats.

Well, 1 way, and that's if Billichick finds the value to trade for Burrow. I know Billichick is drooling over Burrow, and would blow up the team to get him. But, that's probably a 1000:1 shot, so Brady stays in NE.

Look like he is now. Said goodbye to Boston on his IG

Bucs usually play the Saints tough with Jameis Winston and you want them to sign Brady? They already have weapons and if they build a good line around him he can still play.

This is still Tom Brady we're talking about here. His gunslinging days may be behind him, but he's still a huge asset for whichever team signs him, even in a game manager role.

Agreed. Brady is definitely on the decline. But with that said...Tampa is a very talented team and Brady is a substantial upgrade to Winston. They'd probably take a big leap with him.

I don't want Brady in our division.

Bucs usually play the Saints tough with Jameis Winston and you want them to sign Brady? They already have weapons and if they build a good line around him he can still play.

For real. People are straight up delusional.

We have a hard time vs mediocre and bad QBs. No, it's not a good thing to have Brady in our division.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom