Am I the only one......... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
who no matter what happens this year. can't wait till the next offseason & draft. Just knowing how good Payton and his staff are at evaluating talent that will excel in their philosphies gets me to thinking that in about 2 years noone will want to be on our schedule.

After the Saints win the superbowl maybe I'll get excited with the next years draft.

I agree that there's some good stuff to look forward to- but man, we're having a great season so far. Enjoy it while you can! Winning and going to the playoffs are a lot more exciting to me then the offseason and draft.

>>who no matter what happens this year. can't wait till the next offseason & draft.

There many others. I, however, am not one of them. I live for the football season itself. The draft, minicamps, trainingcamps, pre-season, free agency period, etc. are just run-ups to the football season. They are interesting in their own right, but with a game coming up against the Pittsburgh Steelers, the 2005-2006 NFL Super Bowl Champions, in 53.5 hours or so, the NFL draft is about the farthest thing from the football portions of my mind.

TPS

I understand what some of you are saying, I am by know mean think the offseason is more important or exciting than the season. I find it just relaxing that we now have a staff that will have this team on the right track for years to come.

nope, some people act like this is the one and only year, and they expect everything this year, theyre more worried about our record being 14-2 than just being a more consistent and prepared team, nothing wrong with being the best team in the league but you have to know that this team is not complete, we need help in the secondary, defensive tackle, linebacker and reciever.

Yes, I think you are the only one. Why look forward to something as boring as the draft, when we could be chasing for a play off spot?????

Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking foward to the draft and free agency also. BUT, I can wait for it and I'll just enjoy this ride hopefully right into the playoffs.

I agree that there's some good stuff to look forward to- but man, we're having a great season so far. Enjoy it while you can! Winning and going to the playoffs are a lot more exciting to me then the offseason and draft.

For us draft freaks, that may not be completely true. The draft is ALWAYS huge to us. Evaluations are always huge to us. BUT, I get the message. Winning is beautiful and I don't want it to stop, ever.. The season should continue through victory.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom