Am I Wrong for wanting to go see Avengers End Game over the draft? (1 Viewer)

Dude, we have no 1st RDer, and we'd have to sell our souls to even get a wiff of it...Go watch the movie!

The movie ain't going nowhere soon, the draft is only Thursday Friday Saturday....you can always watch the movie.

I have DVR'ing the draft and going to see Endgame. I have been waiting for this movie since they first announced them as Infinity War part 1 and part 2. If we move up in the draft I will be able to catch up, but I doubt we are.

Even if the Saints sold their souls to move into the first round, the talking heads would babble on about some other team or player while the Saints are on the clock and after their pick. Just snap your fingers and make the NFL go away for the evening.

Avengers is the easy choice. And even if you really want to see the draft, DVR is your friend.

The MCU movies were made to lead up to the endgame. This is huge. I have to work Thursday night, but will go see Avengers after. I’m sure those of you on here, will fill me in on what happened with the draft

Are there even tickets left this weekend?

I know for the 6PM showing I have my ticket for thursday the main seating area is down to like maybe 3 seats. The only thing left is the ones at the very very front that no one likes and I would sit there to be that uncomfortable for a movie.

I know for the 6PM showing I have my ticket for thursday the main seating area is down to like maybe 3 seats. The only thing left is the ones at the very very front that no one likes and I would sit there to be that uncomfortable for a movie.
I got mine for Saturday at six. So at worst, I’m gonna miss only the last few picks of the Draft.

The draft...without question. How could you even question this. Btw...When is the draft??

The draft and End Game will both be three hours long.

Except one will be the culmination of ten years of enjoyable movies and the other will be hearing a bunch of overpaid ignorant blowhard armchair GMs vomit from their mouths on TV.

Pretty easy choice if you ask me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom