Am I wrong in thinking this.... (1 Viewer)

I'm not mitigating Payton's familiarity of Romo, just suggesting that while that point is being made, both Payton and Gibbs coached under Parcells and familiarity cuts both ways.

I'm going for the Cowboys on this one. Hopefully, it will send NYG further into the tailspin so that when we play them they are a shell of their former selves. Plus, it would help shore up our playoff possibilites. We have some tough games coming up, and the fewer teams that we have to compete for playoff positions against the better.

I'm not mitigating Payton's familiarity of Romo, just suggesting that while that point is being made, both Payton and Gibbs coached under Parcells and familiarity cuts both ways.

Agreed :bier:

However, unlike Gibbs and Sean, Parcells does not have familiarity with most of our players, with the exception of Scott F, Copper, and a few others - back to game film :ezbill:

One the other hand, Sean's practiced daily against their D for three years, ran their offense, and Gibbs coached their Backers.

To say these factors won't help the Saints gameplan for the Cowboys (including this year's gamefilm, of course), would be baffling to me.

dont know about anyone else but im hoping for a tie

and for the too teams to beat the crap out of each other...

I just trying to figure out how you go from unknown backup qb to starter of "Amercia's Team", Jessica "i wont it" Simpson's boyfriend, and superstar mvp of the nfl in only 5 weeks. Hope it crashes back to earth as fast as it lifted off.

Nope, i want the cowboys to win....as long as it is a hard fought, typical NFC East game. Let the Cowboys win with a last second field goal.

If the Cowboys lose, they will be in a must win situation when the Saints go to visit. I would rather them sitting fat and happy.

I've been thinking about this as well. Living in Dallas, all I here now is that the Cowboys will run the table and somewhat easily win the next 5 games.

I agree with you, CajunSaint. I want them fat and happy when we roll in and pounce on them.

I really think Payton will have a suprise or two for his old team and the Gigantic Tuna.

Last edited:
I just trying to figure out how you go from unknown backup qb to starter of "Amercia's Team", Jessica "i wont it" Simpson's boyfriend, and superstar mvp of the nfl in only 5 weeks. Hope it crashes back to earth as fast as it lifted off.

Be the new QB of the Dallas Cowboys - Go 4-1 in your first five starts - Throw 5 TDs in a nationally televised game on Turkey Day.

Doesn't make sense to me either... But that's the marketing world of the NFL.

I just hope it is a tough game for both, wouldn't mind a close win for the Giants, but really
don't care either way.

The saints just need to continue thier focus on the big picture and every thing else will
work it self out.

The more loses the Cowboys get the better are chances at getting a first round playoff bye and a Homefield playoff game. Why do I say that. It's my turn to think like that for crying out loud. I have had to listen to my Steeler-fan buddies talk about playoff positioning for years.

Right now we are in the driver's seat and by goodness I am going to be a little spoiled and talk about getting a Bye in the first round with some faith. And to top it off I am going to root for all those in our way to lose so we can have Homefield Avdantage throughout the playoffs.

So here's a cheer for the Giants, Vikings, and Broncos!!!!!!!!
:beeer:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom