Announcement AMA with TCUDan, June 24 (Starting NOW) (1 Viewer)

Dan, on paper we have a deep and talented secondary across the board. With both starting safeties new to our concepts how long would you anticipate it will take for these guys to fully mesh and get fully in sync! These early Divisional games are important and a guy like Brady will exploit any missed assignments thus my question!

In a crowded WR room. What do you know about Kirk Merrits game. Physically he checks alot of boxes and being hearing coaching staff giving him praise early on OTAs and mini camp

Hey guys, enjoyed the session as always! Fewer questions than usual, but it's a slow news period and the weekend. I'll try to do the next AMA more in the middle of the week.

I'll leave it open for now in case anyone wants to throw in some late questions. If not, until next time! :winkthumb:
On the RB situation what teams have an excess that may be looked for a trade or during cut downs? Thanks

In a crowded WR room. What do you know about Kirk Merrits game. Physically he checks alot of boxes and being hearing coaching staff giving him praise early on OTAs and mini camp
He checks every box but agility. Maybe he has improved his agility and route running

I would like to hear form Dan on him too.

Screenshot_20220625-144421_Chrome.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom