amazing highlight reel from our superbowl season (only defensive highlights) (1 Viewer)

Still one of my very favorite moments from the championship season is when Sharper snaps (with his fingers, I mean) at Peyton Manning after Manning is knocked down after Porter's seal-the-deal interception in the Super Bowl. You see it clearly at 6:13 of this video. If there's ever a moment to rub it in while not being classless, it's when you know your team just clinched the NFL Championship with a great play.

Look right around the 6:12 mark. During TP's pick in the SB, Sharper runs by Manning as he is getting up and "taunts" him. Peyton looks like he gets up and flicks him off... Maybe it is a thumbs up? Idk but it is hilarious that Sharper did that haha.

Look right around the 6:12 mark. During TP's pick in the SB, Sharper runs by Manning as he is getting up and "taunts" him. Peyton looks like he gets up and flicks him off... Maybe it is a thumbs up? Idk but it is hilarious that Sharper did that haha.

I've seen that clip so many times and never ever noticed that Sharper did that. That is hilarious. Manning definitely gave a thumbs up and not the bird. That definitely made me laugh. Thanks for pointing that out. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom