Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A little late.

So far I was rooting for the father and son team but with an ruptured achilles they're done.

I couldn't believe that the twin doctors spent so much time bringing up the shells one at a time.

I'm curious to see what will happen with the 2nd express pass.

I really do wonder about the application/audition process....

I'd assume there would be some type of investigation into whether or not applicants have watched the show before...and I'm not sure how you could get past that question without realizing that there was at least a 50/50 chance you'd be doing some type of swimming.....

Yeah, I get the feeling the pairs are picked for something other than knowledge of the game.

and I really don;t like this whole 'Let's not do the challenge and just take the 4 hour penalty' thing that people seem to be doing.

I get the strategy behind it, but it's seems unsporting and slightly cheating.

It looked like Phil was none to pleased about the tactic either when the 2 teams did it.

What a moron, they let themselves get eliminated while holding an express pass. smh.

What a moron, they let themselves get eliminated while holding an express pass. smh.

And then say something silly to Phil like we could have used the express pass but it wouldn't have made any difference. :spit:

You think they are still dating? She wanted to use it and that dummy kept saying no. Oh well I'm glad they are gone, they were kind of annoying.

I don't think you should be smiling this much, while your girl has that look....

last.jpg

Just got caught up tonight. I'm absolutely thrilled to see them go - I couldn't stand John - and what a hilarious way for them to get eliminated.

Now, if the irritating youtubers get knocked off next, I'll be very happy.

I am going for the hockey guys, they seem pretty nice guys. I am glad that awful dating couple got eliminated, I hope the next team are from the "alliance", I can't stand any of those teams now.

You think they are still dating? She wanted to use it and that dummy kept saying no. Oh well I'm glad they are gone, they were kind of annoying.

I don't think you should be smiling this much, while your girl has that look....

last.jpg

Not a chance. She asked like a dozen times lets use the express pass. And his attitude at the end just kind of cinched the deal.

Glad they're gone ( thought she was cute, especially when she was wearing her glasses)

The youtubers (guy mostly) are on my nerves.

Glad to see thefather and son still going, not only in it but coming in 1st is great, very impressed. I'm just worried that soon there will be a physical challenge that they both have to do and the dad won't be able to

Not a chance. She asked like a dozen times lets use the express pass. And his attitude at the end just kind of cinched the deal.

Shockingly, they are still dating, and talking engagement.....

Oh, and their explanation for not using it was that they still thought the roller moms were behind them, and when they got to the road block clue box, there was still a clue in the box, so that confirmed to them that the roller moms were behind them.

Shockingly, they are still dating, and talking engagement.....

Oh, and their explanation for not using it was that they still thought the roller moms were behind them, and when they got to the road block clue box, there was still a clue in the box, so that confirmed to them that the roller moms were behind them.
That makes sense. She can't legally take half his stuff if she doesn't marry him.

Girlfriend's gettin' paid one way or the other!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom