Amazing! (1 Viewer)

jimmac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I've been watching sportcenter for almost 45 minutes, and i have seen Jets and Pats highlights twice without seeing a single highlight of Saints-Cowboys!

Don't worry, once you do see them, you'll see 0 1st half highlights. Then you'll see 95% of the Cowboys comeback, and if you're lucky the Saints final TD.

I've been watching sportcenter for almost 45 minutes, and i have seen Jets and Pats highlights twice without seeing a single highlight of Saints-Cowboys!

I know man its sad. I bet if the Cowboys had won this game, it would be all over ESPN as we speak. Watch the Saints get 5-min highlights and that's it. Complete BS how they are treating the defending Super Bowl champs.

I was just thinking the same thing -- if Dallas had won it would have been bell to bell Jerry's kids.

This is really pathetic.

I wonder why we are getting third class treatment. The Pats/Jets will play on MNF next week, and ESPN is going to be pounding the crap out that game tonight and all week long. **** ESPN

Lol no respect as usual.... What I also find pretty sad is that when you watch the game highlights from NFL.com, the analysts are so excited when dallas makes their big plays and such. Not to mention Aikman and Buck all game long.

wow.. that was a LOT of coverage compared to the crap NFL network has been showing.

Wow, now that I have seen it I wish they would not have even done a segment.

You probably made the mistake of blinking your eyes. :grin:

Actually, they just showed a little something but not real positive except for the fact that Drew finished the game with a 146.8 passer rating.

that was better than anything else tonite (although thats not saying much), at least they showed more than the last td to Lance.

Don't worry, once you do see them, you'll see 0 1st half highlights. Then you'll see 95% of the Cowboys comeback, and if you're lucky the Saints final TD.
How'd you guess?

I don't get butthurt about a lack of respect -- but I would like to see the replays and some good breakdown.

Instead, they are about to serve up some more Favre. ESPN just sucks -- I have been sick of their "football" coverage for a long time.

that was better than anything else tonite (although thats not saying much), at least they showed more than the last td to Lance.

The only other three positive Saints: the Smith takeway, the Jenkins takeaway and the pass to RM.

The rest of the Saints coverage was showing Reggies bad plays. A missed catch by RB is really more worthy than DH's catches? Ivory's runs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom