Amazing! (1 Viewer)

Too bad Trent Dilfer isn't on tonight.

Thats ok Who Dats

Nothing like watching the network idiots scrambling to cover Lombardi Gras

Don't get mad get even - Lombardi Gras II

The only other three positive Saints: the Smith takeway, the Jenkins takeaway and the pass to RM.

The rest of the Saints coverage was showing Reggies bad plays. A missed catch by RB is really more worthy than DH's catches? Ivory's runs?

You're preaching to the choir.. I just said it's the best of the nite. Sad huh? Quite literally the other coverage on NFL network showed nothing except our last TD to Moore.

Wow. ESPN is pathetic....we've got to be the least talked about SB champion with a great record after thanksgiving going in the playoff run.

Do they just not like New Orleans as a city?

What is up with the snubbing of our team?

Don't worry, once you do see them, you'll see 0 1st half highlights. Then you'll see 95% of the Cowboys comeback, and if you're lucky the Saints final TD.

That is exactly what is on NFL.com. Exactly.

You probably made the mistake of blinking your eyes. :grin:

Actually, they just showed a little something but not real positive except for the fact that Drew finished the game with a 146.8 passer rating.

That was his rating for play-action passing for that game.

Espn should be a shame of theirselves. Has anyone notice that when they showed the Saints @ Cowboys game, they only show the score for Dallas but not the Saints? :idunno:

It is truly amazing indeed. My brother and I noted that from the moment I switched to ESPN after the game.

Well, you all know that if Dallas had won, we wouldn't be seeing it either, right?

I mentioned it to my wife: I've been watching 45 minutes flipping from espn, espn2, and nfl network and I've seen the Pats/Lions and Jets/Bengals highlights, but not the Saints. When it did finally come on they showed 12 Cowboys highlights, then Jenkins strip and the final TD.

One of the 100 reasons I hate the Cowboys.

Before the game I said in another thread "win or lose, we are about to get a lot of coverage until Sunday."

I was wrong. It seems the first half of our game never took place going by the highlights and coverage.

I really thought with only three games on, two of them being dogs (Lions and Bengals), that there's noway we weren't the top story for the next three days if we win. Just noway...

Radar...
Under It.

Works For Me! :D

Now let's take it to the Bungles! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom