Amazon is early leader for new Sunday Ticket rights package (Update: now Apple?) (1 Viewer)

I signed up for the streaming Sunday ticket right before the season. Got an email saying my account was set up and was charged. Can’t log into the app and it is impossible to get in touch with anyone that can help. I keep getting the run around between AT&T and direct tv. No one can find my account. Absolutely insane.
All games have been available to stream for free for many years now.

If Disney gets it, it will be worse. I prefer Apple or Amazon rather than the same old setup because they already own ABC/ESPN.
yea, I think the best option for most fans is Amazon. I still would put my money on Apple though since they have plenty of coin and their streaming services are probably their most floundering product.

Give a dummy a clue. Lol.
there was a person on here that had something set up, not sure if he still does it or someone else took over
see: link

(I also found this)

I sure hope it's not Apple. They are a closed system and I'm not buying Apple's overpriced junk.
Agree 100% sad thing is kids are afraid to deviate from Apple because it's all they know. I tried to show my daughter that my new Samsung phone is miles better on specs than her iPhone and I paid half the price for it.

Agree 100% sad thing is kids are afraid to deviate from Apple because it's all they know. I tried to show my daughter that my new Samsung phone is miles better on specs than her iPhone and I paid half the price for it.
To each their own, I started smart phone life on androids and am now apple. Wouldn’t have an Android if you paid me. Lol

To each their own, I started smart phone life on androids and am now apple. Wouldn’t have an Android if you paid me. Lol
That's usually how it goes and I agree, different things work for different people. Personally, I will never own another Apple product because I like the freedom that Android devices offer (not to mention the bang for the buck.) But people who have iPhones are very happy with them and honestly that's all that matters.

That's usually how it goes and I agree, different things work for different people. Personally, I will never own another Apple product because I like the freedom that Android devices offer (not to mention the bang for the buck.) But people who have iPhones are very happy with them and honestly that's all that matters.
Yep, I just love the phones and the apple os, and don’t care about jail breaking anymore at my age. Long as we’re all happy lol.

I have a feeling Amazon is trying to get this to make it a part of their Amazon Prime package at an adder cost of course.

Yeah, most defintitely. Disney will do something similar with ESPN+ too though probably not as steep as what Prime will do.

Im just hoping that Apple doesn't get it. Of all the companies bidding, Apple will make subscribers jump through the most hoops to watch a game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom