Amazon Prime Day - Update for 2020, Oct 13, 14. (2 Viewers)

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Anyone getting a bunch of stuff they don't need for cheap?
I picked up 2 FireSticks for $15 each yesterday, and today they had Firestick w/Echo Dot for $12, so I picked up that, I would have gotten more, but it only let me get one.
I don't need any more Firesticks, but for that price I can program them and sell them for $60 each easily. Plus I get a free Echo Dot out of the deal....
They also had 4K firesticks for $25.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I was told that come winter, if I didn’t run with a base layer... I would regret it.
I have the under armour under layer product. I like it but it’s only good to the thirties (F) for me. And that’s a stretch.

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
I cancelled my Prime membership two years ago and haven't noticed anything different in my life except I have more money in my account every month.

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I recently saw a program that talked about all the counterfeit, 3rd party crap that gets sold on Amazon.

I didnt even realize Nike does not directly sell their products on Amazon, yet there are Nike products all over that website. There is no guarantee of any of it being legit.

Then there are massive issues with the review system, which also cannot be trusted.

I've stopped buying high priced items on that site without a thorough investigation first.

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
But dare I ask, how do you acquire your goods?
I take a daring trek...outside of the home. I brave the elements to the land of the old. Stores, the elders called them. They have all the goods found available by the Overlord. It's simple and outdated, I know. But I'm a simple man. I lead a simple life.

Btw should you chose to venture to the land of the old, please put a covering on your face. You'll be thankful for it later.

Charlie Brizzown

Good grief
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I take a daring trek...outside of the home. I brave the elements to the land of the old. Stores, the elders called them. They have all the goods found available by the Overlord. It's simple and outdated, I know. But I'm a simple man. I lead a simple life.

Btw should you chose to venture to the land of the old, please put a covering on your face. You'll be thankful for it later.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

You can fit everything in your buggy? Your horse can pull it all?

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
You can fit everything in your buggy? Your horse can pull it all?
Not only does my buggy have plenty of space but also has the power of three hundred five horses...perhaps I'm not as simple of a man that I have led you to believe. My apologies.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I recently saw a program that talked about all the counterfeit, 3rd party crap that gets sold on Amazon.

I didnt even realize Nike does not directly sell their products on Amazon, yet there are Nike products all over that website. There is no guarantee of any of it being legit.

Then there are massive issues with the review system, which also cannot be trusted.

I've stopped buying high priced items on that site without a thorough investigation first.
Yep bought counterfeit Airpods last year from Amazon and made sure Amazon was the seller. Tried pairing them and they just wouldnt pair correctly, my son grabbed them and said these are too light, compared them to his and they were fake. Went online googled counterfeit Airpods and the box was legit though the Airpods weren't with no serial number.

Started investigating and basically the theory is that Amazon has their bucket of Apple products, in this case Airpods. Seller Bob who is using Amazon as his drop shipper sells Airpods, all Airpods go into the same bin and are not sorted by seller but as a product. So Baghdad Bob pulls one over on both Amazon and the consumer.

Oye

carry all the groceries in in one trip
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

this is a good time for another PSA

Counterfeit items can be dangerous. Something labeled “body safe silicone” might be porous and toxic.

I would not recommend amazon as the purchasing platform for any of these items.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom