Amazon Prime Day - Update for 2020, Oct 13, 14. (1 Viewer)

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone getting a bunch of stuff they don't need for cheap?
I picked up 2 FireSticks for $15 each yesterday, and today they had Firestick w/Echo Dot for $12, so I picked up that, I would have gotten more, but it only let me get one.
I don't need any more Firesticks, but for that price I can program them and sell them for $60 each easily. Plus I get a free Echo Dot out of the deal....
They also had 4K firesticks for $25.

wirecutter.com has a list of the best Prime Day deals:

I was looking, since I had a $10 credit for shopping at Whole Foods.

If I were in the market for a TV, some interesting prices on some. But pretty much nothing that's been on my wish list was really impacted. A few items are like $10-15 less, but not enough to jump on.

I did pick up some nice wireless Sony headphones (for my wife, since she was complaining about her wired ones.. I can give that to one of the kids).

I'm not in the market for a new PS4, but they had a sweet deal on a PS4Pro, with two games, for $300. I own both games, so I'd sell them. Upgrading to a pro would be nice. Sadly, it sold out too fast.

I picked up a few digital movies a day or two ago, since they were around 65% off.

$5 credit if you get a $25 gift card. I didn't read it, so not sure if you have to wait for the credit.

thinking of making the echo plunge. Maybe a Show 5 for the kitchen and dots elsewhere. Been looking at an intercom system and I read you can do the same with the dots. Privacy be damned I am still thinking of making the plunge.

Anyone getting a bunch of stuff they don't need for cheap?
I picked up 2 FireSticks for $15 each yesterday, and today they had Firestick w/Echo Dot for $12, so I picked up that, I would have gotten more, but it only let me get one.
I don't need any more Firesticks, but for that price I can program them and sell them for $60 each easily. Plus I get a free Echo Dot out of the deal....
They also had 4K firesticks for $25.

ordered a ring pro and alexa for 195 instead of almost 300 and saved myself a little money!
I was hoping they would have some SONOS deals too, but don't see them.

Too bad none of the good 3D printers made the cut.

At this point, I'm just in for some microfiber car wash rags. Like Saint Ward, had a $10 Whole Foods credit.

There just hasn't been much out there that is compelling right now.

Not partaking in this as workers all over the world are striking against Amazon. I hope yall do the same. It's mostly junk anyway.

made the alexa, echo plunge. 4 dots and 2 echo 5's. <$200. Not bad. Now I just hope I can figure out the drop in / intercom dealio.

Yes, we should all go to Walmart, Target, and Hobby Lobby to buy our stuff. That way we only hurt the Chinese children who do slave labor instead of the Amazon Workers.
Or you can simply not do that.

Got a countertop toaster oven. Great for frozen pizza, leftovers, that sort of thing. Saved $50

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom