Amazon Prime Day - Update for 2020, Oct 13, 14. (1 Viewer)

made the alexa, echo plunge. 4 dots and 2 echo 5's. <$200. Not bad. Now I just hope I can figure out the drop in / intercom dealio.
Not that hard when they're all yours.

Just name each one something easier to distinguish.. a kid's name, a room name, etc. "Alexa, call living room" and it connects.

The 'drop in' feature, I can do from my phone. I do that when my daughter doesn't answer her phone.

the Canadian amazon site had really good deals on things we were looking for - a new stand mixer (329 regular 649) and a food sealer machine (240 for 150). So far, that's it

I am thinking that would be one of the most useless products ever.

Having said that, I am going to look for an opportunity to call someone a dip clip tomorrow. It sounds like an insult even if it isn't

as for Prime Day, I doubt seriously I will see PS5 or the new Ipad on there so I am not likely to buy much. I think Amazon already kind of had Prime day when the stimulus checks hit the mail. Maybe not the bargains but total sales I am sure.

Having said that, I am going to look for an opportunity to call someone a dip clip tomorrow. It sounds like an insult even if it isn't

as for Prime Day, I doubt seriously I will see PS5 or the new Ipad on there so I am not likely to buy much. I think Amazon already kind of had Prime day when the stimulus checks hit the mail. Maybe not the bargains but total sales I am sure.
Yeah, nothing new on mark down. This is an early holiday shopping clearance.

I'm not really in the market for anything, but I keep my eyes open for good deals on things I may want.

I'll be on the lookout for a PS5 bundle since preorders are so hard to come by.

I need a new Fire cube since mine crapped out.

I need a new Fire cube since mine crapped out.

i was going to get one of those but since I upgraded to a nighthawk I figured out the fire sticks function well enough. Other than better hardware, what other advantage do you get.

also, I know this is your area so you probably already know but I recently thought one of my fire sticks had crapped up but it was just an update issue.

i was going to get one of those but since I upgraded to a nighthawk I figured out the fire sticks function well enough. Other than better hardware, what other advantage do you get.

also, I know this is your area so you probably already know but I recently thought one of my fire sticks had crapped up but it was just an update issue.

it’s just better hardware (and probably more storage). I know mine was bad - the LAN port stopped responding.

it’s just better hardware (and probably more storage). I know mine was bad - the LAN port stopped responding.

i still am interested in the Nvidia shield to see what the gaming is all about. But I don’t Kodi anymore or even know if it’s still a thing. I just have enough paid streaming and I get tired of all the the leap frogging. Reminds me of when I used to buy radar detectors and then they would improve radar. But when I buy a house I want to put a really good media server together and I don’t mind paying a few hundred to know I have good hardware. I will definitely be checking prime for things like that. But I’m trying to limit spontaneous purchases. I did too much of that in early Covid and I’m not any happier for it. Good Ol hedonic treadmill working.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom