Amazon Prime Day - Update for 2020, Oct 13, 14. (2 Viewers)

i still am interested in the Nvidia shield to see what the gaming is all about. But I don’t Kodi anymore or even know if it’s still a thing. I just have enough paid streaming and I get tired of all the the leap frogging. Reminds me of when I used to buy radar detectors and then they would improve radar. But when I buy a house I want to put a really good media server together and I don’t mind paying a few hundred to know I have good hardware. I will definitely be checking prime for things like that. But I’m trying to limit spontaneous purchases. I did too much of that in early Covid and I’m not any happier for it. Good Ol hedonic treadmill working.

I don’t need to game on a TV streaming device. And I agree about Kodi.

I'll be on the lookout for a PS5 bundle since preorders are so hard to come by.
That's not how Prime Day and Black Friday work.

The PS4 is exactly how it works so if you are in need of a new PS4 bundle, this may be your chance.

ok so I am playing along since Amazon gave me 10 to spend for buying from a small business

So far, if anyone is looking for a JBL Boombox its under 300. If I didn't have one I would jump on that

And I almost pulled the trigger on some Samsonite luggage but I am afraid it will be dusty by the time I can actually travel :mad1:

I'd like to get a couple of decent gaming chairs for my kids. They're currently using a couple of rickety old dining chairs and it's a need with them virtual learning as well as the gaming they do with their friends.

Haven't seen a really good deal yet on those.

I got some sony headphones for the boy, the $88 noise cancelling ones. Got the $10 credit for spending at least $40 on a gift card. And bought a $50 PS Network card with the 25% cash back deal using the amazon CC that I already have.

I'm debating about a new fire HD tablet. My older 10in one died.

Got a 50-inch 4K to go in my new home office for $200. It's an upgrade of the one I have in my master bedroom from the same company.

looks like the Ninja insta cookers are on a decent discount
might be pulling the plug there

They were less expensive yesterday. I bought an instant pot to replace mine that just died. Also a Fire TV cube to replace my Fire TV that died.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom