AMBER ALERT!!! (1 Viewer)

147 games, 31 yrs old and been doing it basically all by himself for all 147...
The team was dead on to try to upgrade opposite Cam prior to the season just didnt happen.
Davenport needs to get healthy and make an impact or it will be a long season.

I saw a TE solo block him for the RB to get in the endzone. Cam in his "Prime", a TE wouldn't have been able to block him. It is an insult for a TE to even look at him!

No you didn’t, this is one of the worst and most foolish posts I’ve ever seen on this forum. That was on the goaline and the TE literally went into his block right on Jordan and the RB scooted past him to the left. Ball was on one yard line. Do you honestly think there was anything to be done there?

Like do you honestly think he should have, at the snap, just immedietly driven the TE directly backwards into the RB somehow? Even though that makes absolutely no sense from a leverage perspective? If this was open field, Jordan would have stopped the RB for a one yard gain.

Do you not see Davis crash the A gap and the RB going B gap?

See, this is a problem with football fanbases. You have ignorant posts like this one from people who have no idea what they’re talking about and who make utterly useless, tedious and ridiculous posts like the one I quoted which are completely empty and valueless and then act like they’re football experts.

I wish this forum knew what a double team is
I wish this forum knew what a double team is
I stated a week ago in another thread that Cam needs Davenport back. Marcus is a destructive force that disrupts opposing offensive lines. He's a big reason Cam enjoyed his best season yet last year.

“We can’t win if we don’t play”

I'll give him a pass considering he's been our most consistent D player since he's got here

No you didn’t, this is one of the worst and most foolish posts I’ve ever seen on this forum. That was on the goaline and the TE literally went into his block right on Jordan and the RB scooted past him to the left. Ball was on one yard line. Do you honestly think there was anything to be done there?

Sooner or later this team is gonna have to start making plays. Yes, I expected it to get done. Our Top 3 best defensive player is a good place to start.

Like do you honestly think he should have, at the snap, just immedietly driven the TE directly backwards into the RB somehow? Even though that makes absolutely no sense from a leverage perspective? If this was open field, Jordan would have stopped the RB for a one yard gain.

This is a TD or nothing play. I'd rather for him bulldoze the TE (and the RB score) than duel in a draw (and lose) on the 1 yard line. I remember plenty of plays were teams were going for on 3rd/4th and had a TE blocking Cam. I never saw him lose those battles. I'm not dropping my standards of Cam for you!

Do you not see Davis crash the A gap and the RB going B gap?

I saw if Davis did not hit that gap, the RB would've scored easily through that gap. Cam had help from the outside via a CB (Jenkins I think). Don't lose inside to a TE!

See, this is a problem with football fanbases. You have ignorant posts like this one from people who have no idea what they’re talking about and who make utterly useless, tedious and ridiculous posts like the one I quoted which are completely empty and valueless and then act like they’re football experts.

You said he was double during the game. I mention one play he wasn't doubled. You get mad and post this about how ignorant me and others are? How about you start making constructive post/videos breaking things down and educating people? You know.... don't be toxic/ignorant like us normal folk :)

In his defense he’s sees a lot of chirping and double teams without Davenport and Omenyeta playing this week. Wear and tear he’ll be ok it’s the rest of the Oline I’m worried about . It’s plenty to worry about Jordan ain’t it boss .

I know everyone is talking about him getting blocked by a TE but Marcedes Lewis is a baller, that man just stayed loyal to Jacksonville for the better part of his career. If he was with a team capable of utilizing their tight end more than them he'd be looked at way differently. Yea he pushed off of Jenkins but that man can make plays and block. I always wish he ended up a Saint.

Found him. On the Rich Eisen show promoting his podcast called Truss Levelz.

Sure would be nice to have a couple plays from our DEs not named Hendrickson. Is it really the double teams with Cam, or just the game flow, lack of fans etc.

Maybe when preseason is over he and MD will show up to help out with a strong defensive performance, here's to hoping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom