TV AMC asks for 'Preacher' pilot... (1 Viewer)

Spoiler alert!
I believe that since Jesse no longer has his soul is the reason why his power no longer works. And as soon as Hitler smiled when Eugene said he no longer belongs in Hell I knew he was playing him! Damn is this show awesome or what?

Spoiler alert!
I believe that since Jesse no longer has his soul is the reason why his power no longer works. And as soon as Hitler smiled when Eugene said he no longer belongs in Hell I knew he was playing him! Damn is this show awesome or what?

I would like to think we are past spoilers..

First, Jesse didn't give up his entire soul. Only 1%. Is that why The Word isn't working...? Not sure.

The chicken bit was a nice framing/foreshadowing for Tulip...

Cass killing Denis was a shocker, but it made sense. He saw the monster he had created.

I may have more later, but self-medicating after that game...overall...I enjoyed this season. Not as fast-paced as the first, but, still really fun.

I would like to think we are past spoilers..

First, Jesse didn't give up his entire soul. Only 1%. Is that why The Word isn't working...? Not sure.

The chicken bit was a nice framing/foreshadowing for Tulip...

Cass killing Denis was a shocker, but it made sense. He saw the monster he had created.

I may have more later, but self-medicating after that game...overall...I enjoyed this season. Not as fast-paced as the first, but, still really fun.

Herr Starr said you can come back and get your soul, he never said it was only 1 percent. And it didn't look like the 1 percent he gave to the Saint of Killers. Either way I'm saying that's the reason he lost his ability.

Herr Starr said you can come back and get your soul, he never said it was only 1 percent. And it didn't look like the 1 percent he gave to the Saint of Killers. Either way I'm saying that's the reason he lost his ability.

But when Jesse originally gave up his soul for The Saint, he asked how little he could give and was told, "1 percent." Now whether giving that up is what is now causing Geneisis not to work? Arguable.

But when Jesse originally gave up his soul for The Saint, he asked how little he could give and was told, "1 percent." Now whether giving that up is what is now causing Geneisis not to work? Arguable.

Clearly Starr stole this from Jesse without him knowing about it so why only steal 1 percent? It doesn't make sense to me, I think he has the 99 percent that's left leaving Jesse with none and why his power doesn't work anymore. Maybe Starr took back the one percent from the Saint of Killers and knows some way of neutralizing the ability with his new found one percent still leaving Jesse with the majority of his soul.

Featherstone and Hoover had the instruction manual for the Soul Happy Go Go machine, which leads me to believe that they extracted the remainder of Jesse's soul without him knowing.

Finally got around to watching season 2 after being disappointed with season 1 (big fan of the comic). Season 2 was a DRASTIC improvement. Really entertaining, well written and acted (they actually made you want to root for friggin Hitler of all people... that says something!). And they finally started sticking to big chunks of the comics.

I can't wait for Angelville next season. I wonder how far they will go with TC and Jody, given the nature of their antics in the comics.

If you have a PSN+ account you can watch the season premiere tonight

it's pretty cool seeing the London Lodge on Airline Hwy. on this show....i drove by that place hundreds of times thinking 'what a sheethole'

They have watered down TC way too much. He should be a total sicko. Enjoying this season so far though.

Love this season and this show.
Angelville is a creepy place. I’ve never read the comics. Or books. Whatever this is based off of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom