American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3) (1 Viewer)

I enjoyed the first episode. I like where they are headed so far. I hope they don't ruin their interpretation of South Louisiana too bad so only time will tell. Is it just me or does Jessica Lange play the exact same character every season?

Epi 2 not as good as the first. Lot of exposition maybe that would be better upon a re-watch later on.
(At least that's what I found with season 2. I didn't REALLY get into it until "The Name Game" episode and I could watch that sequence all day long and appreciated all the earlier epis that much more if I went back and rewatched.)

But I'm all in and, really, I'll watch anything with Kathy Bates and/or Jessica Lange. The Lalaurie angle is a good one. Everyone around here knows the story I guess, but I think people nationwide are surprised that Madame Lalaurie was REAL.

The other story I'm intrigued with is The Axeman of New Orleans. This would have made another "based on a real person" scary character.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lvbRwgadw80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe I'm not following this, but I think the zombie dude is kinda stupid. I am assuming he will turn out somewhat normal after Lily Rabe is done with him.

Liked s1. Hated s2. Gave up after a few episodes. At least s1 had a senses of humor. ;

Maybe I'm not following this, but I think the zombie dude is kinda stupid. I am assuming he will turn out somewhat normal after Lily Rabe is done with him.

I hope so. Evan Peters is too cute to be Frankenfied all season.

Favorite Quote so far from season 3 episode 1 "Dont make me drop a house on you."

Just watched the first two episodes and it looks like it'll be much better than last season.

So far, Jessica Lange has basically played the same character 3 times, and I really wish they would write something different for her. Kathy Bates, Lily Rabe and Angela Bassett have all been great, as expected. Season 1 was great, season 2 was comically bad and thus far season 3 has been meh. The only redeeming quality so far has been the incorporation of New Orleans, although, I do hope they take it further than just Marie Laveau and Madame LaLaurie which are really just the two most obvious choices.

I'm pretty down on this season

Every time that Missy character is on screen we get a Fleetwood Mac song, and everyone is from the 9th ward

The writing just seems to have dropped off since season 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom