American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3) (1 Viewer)

*_deuce_*

Keeping the Faith
Reaction score
2.jpg

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E00BPNKubKs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

I dont know how many keep up with this series.Last season was awesome.
But the new season is being named American Horror Story: Coven
American Horror Story: Coven

Youtube
From what I understand alot of the filming is being done in New Orleans and its gonna be sort of Voodoo and witches kinds thing.
Can`t wait for this.
Was wondering if anyone has any inside info,other than whats already out there?

A new teaser was just released.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IMYznvAzZaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Probably the best all around show the past two years on TV. Can't wait for this season.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-ULHF3_WNOc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Starts tonight.

In half an hour. Looks like a lot of French Quarter and Garden District locations based on the commercials.

I've never seen the show. I'm guessing it's worth a look based on everyone's review here. Do I need to start from season 1 to understand or is it a jump right in kinda show?

I've never seen the show. I'm guessing it's worth a look based on everyone's review here. Do I need to start from season 1 to understand or is it a jump right in kinda show?

Every season is a totally different plot so you can watch season 2 without having to see season 1.

Based on the first episode this is going to be a good season.

once again I missed a heads up. I am seeing no replays of *****craft until after the 2nd one has aired so I will have to DVR both to see them in order.

Every season is a totally different plot so you can watch season 2 without having to see season 1.

Based on the first episode this is going to be a good season.

so there is no connection at all or you just don't have to see the seasons in order?

once again I missed a heads up. I am seeing no replays of *****craft until after the 2nd one has aired so I will have to DVR both to see them in order.

so there is no connection at all or you just don't have to see the seasons in order?

every season is a self-contained series. the stories don't carry on into other seasons.

awesome, thanks. From reviews it sounds like I may want to go back and watch season one but two, not so much.

season 1 was awesome. Season 2...............sigh it was ok, it could have been better but they tried to jam to much stuff in it which seemed to drag it down.

Just finished this episode and I thought it was very solid. i'll also say this if they keep the the rest of the season as good as the premiere this will be as good or maybe even pass season 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom