American Idol Season 11 (1 Viewer)

HennessyRob

NOLA Raised
Reaction score
I can longer tolerate Randy Jackson.
He is in his 50's but dresses and talks like a 17 year-old boy.
He is always trying to be funny but isn't.
He always feels the need to remind us that he has worked with several well known artist.
Why is he still on the show???

Wife and I are pretty upset that Reed Grimm was sent home. Guy was crazy good.. no pun.

I was so happy Deandre made it through. His range is great, but definitely bummed that Jen didn't make the cut. She was one of my faves.

Definitely thought they missed on some tonight. My way too early prediction for top two is the guy from NOLA and the girl from MS.

I was so happy Deandre made it through. His range is great, but definitely bummed that Jen didn't make the cut. She was one of my faves.
I thought Deandre was the worst of all the guys, and it wasn't close. In his Tuesday night performance, the high note at the end was the only note that was not off-key. He was pretty bad, and he didn't do much better when "singing for his life". I would have rather seen Jennifer Hirsh or Aaron Marcellus make it.

The 2 worst guys & the 2 worst girls:
EBEN FRANCKEWITZ
DEANDRE BRACKENSICK
BAYLIE BROWN
HALEY JOHNSEN

I said, at the beginning of the show last night, as long as those 4 don't make it, I'll be OK with the results. Well, only 1 made it. I'm a little disappointed about that, but I'll live.

Deandre is my least favorite of the men, followed closely by Heejun. I'm pulling for our hometown girl, Skylar.

I like Deandre and definitely rooting for him. He reminds a little of Maxwell (who's one of my absolute favorite singers). Can he use some more coaching, absolutely, but I like that he doesn't have just some cookie cutter voice. I can see the potential.

Heejun, I think, got through on personality. He has a good voice, but it's hard for me to imagine him taking it up a notch.

Jen was my favorite of the girls, but since she didn't make it, I'm rooting for Jessica. She's got a voice on her for such a young age (16).

For some reason, I like Elise too, with the raspy voice, but when she tries to be over the top, her voices breaks.

Who I don't get though is Colton. As of now, I'm not a fan and don't see anything special, but as I understand it, it's a long season (first time ever watching Idol for a full season).

I don't care for Colton either, and I agree Heejun got through on personality. I told my wife a couple nights ago, "For a guy with no personality, Heejun has the best personality I have ever seen." He's a funny guy who should make the next few weeks interesting.

There are some really good singers remaining. The cream will rise to the top. Personally, I like Mr. "I want some Crawfish."

I don't care for Colton either, and I agree Heejun got through on personality. I told my wife a couple nights ago, "For a guy with no personality, Heejun has the best personality I have ever seen." He's a funny guy who should make the next few weeks interesting.

There are some really good singers remaining. The cream will rise to the top. Personally, I like Mr. "I want some Crawfish."

Yes, Mr. Joshua Ledet...."That boy good!".

Every time he sings, you can just see and feel the emotion he's putting into his performance. Such an old soul (voice-wise), for a 19 year old.

He's my top guy and I honestly think he can win it all. Even if he doesn't, I can see him having "non-Idol winning" success.

I don't get into Idol until they get to this point so I have only seen some of it. I saw some of the girls and I like Elise. That young girl named Sanchez has a voice on her - wow. Have they said what her heritage is because she has a Latin name but looks Asian?

I don't get into Idol until they get to this point so I have only seen some of it. I saw some of the girls and I like Elise. That young girl named Sanchez has a voice on her - wow. Have they said what her heritage is because she has a Latin name but looks Asian?

Her mom is Filipino American and her dad is Mexican American.

Her mom is Filipino American and her dad is Mexican American.

wow. She is a pretty young lady either way; I sure would have guessed a direct Asian line somewhere. Just goes to show me.

I don't pull for any of them anymore because if I do they are toast - guess I don't like the mainstream enough.

How could I have forgotten Elise? Definitely think she'll be there in the end. So I'll add her to Ledet and Skylar as my early favorites to win it all.

There's an acute lack of hotness in the chicks this season. I probably won't be watching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom