America's youngest female billionaire: burger heiress Lynsi Torres, 31 (1 Viewer)

In n Out is the ultimate in fast food.. the genius of the chain is its simplicity-- they sell only burgers, fries, sodas and milkshakes.. all served by overly -friendly smiling kids, and in meticulously clean restaurants.. and using the freshest ingredients, including meat delivered to each store every day.

the only reason it's considered 'overrated' or 'overhyped' is because everyone's heard all about it from those of use who've eaten there for years, and by the time you've tried one after years of hype, you cant help but be disappointed that it isnt Ruth's Chris on a bun... but at prices of under $6 for a combo meal (at least last time i ate there a couple yrs ago)-- it is by far the biggest bang for the buck you'll ever find.

i do worry now that the rapid expansion (theyve recently moved into Dallas, and soon to where i live in Houston) might hurt quality-- but that wont stop me from getting my hands on one as soon as i can.

7458844054_1bcfe64b2e.jpg

No, this isn't her. But imagine how popular she'd be if it was her!!!

I've had their burger and its good. Toasted bun.
Their service is untypical of fast food I'm akin to. Fast and courteous.

Terrible food. Cheap, grease-filled beef and the worst fries I've ever had. Not sure how you make fries taste bad, but they manage it at in and out. I'll take Mcdonalds over this, any day.

Terrible food. Cheap, grease-filled beef and the worst fries I've ever had. Not sure how you make fries taste bad, but they manage it at in and out. I'll take Mcdonalds over this, any day.

I've never eaten at an In-and-Out, but you must be insane.

Cheap, grease-filled beef describes McDonalds perfectly.

7458844054_1bcfe64b2e.jpg

No, this isn't her. But imagine how popular she'd be if it was her!!!
Parlor,
This would have been even funnier if you changed her nationality.

That was good though, best laugh of the day for me. I needed that. :ezbill:

:freak7:

All fast food is cheap and grease filled. They just use fresh ingredients so that maybe later on down the line, you don't have a daughter with 36DD breasts when she's 10.

In n Out is the ultimate in fast food.. the genius of the chain is its simplicity-- they sell only burgers, fries, sodas and milkshakes.. all served by overly -friendly smiling kids, and in meticulously clean restaurants.. and using the freshest ingredients, including meat delivered to each store every day.

But do they automatically upcharge for a medium when you order a #1 combo?

There is an In-an-Out on Tropicana Av just off the Vegas strip that is packed at all hours of the day. 2:30 pm on a Monday, 11 pm on a Wednesday night.
It doesn't hurt the scenery in there when a lot of strip clubs are located just down the road on Industrial.

I go with Animal style on everything...even that trust fund woman. :covri:

I agree with Deuce. Overrated. (and so is the chick, other than her $$$)

I've never heard of In and Out Burger.

Don't believe the hype - it's very mediocre. It's revered by Californians, and that's fine - it's their thing, for whatever reason, and that's ok. But it's really nothing special.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom