Ammunition Shortage (Extreme) - 6.5 Creedmoor (1 Viewer)

Sign up for as many online ammo outlets email alert lists as you can and cross your fingers. If you don't mind steel casing you can find those pretty easily

Used my last 6.5 Creedmoor round on a hog today and cannot locate more. Anyone have ideas or a good source for 6.5 ammo?

Ammo prices are crazy right now...

I just paid $1.25 a round for a box of 200 for some 5.56 M855 green tips...

i love my marlin 30-30. any comparison? i use mine for bottles. so smooth. it lives under my bed, loaded.

please don't tell my psychiatrist, whom i accidentally (through psycho questions trickery), let know about my .45, .380, and .357 (which she forgot to include my .38). because i don't want to have to have the pd give me a receipt for destruction.

being diagnosed bipolar sucks donkey balls. i can't even renew my concealed carry without an evaluation. though, i was really lazy with it anyways. i used it only when the infamous denham meth heads, looking for handouts to travel to houston. why are they always using htown as a reason to go to? sheet, pick jackson ir mobile, at least.

fork it. i'm high. i hate people. fork them, no care whatsover. all i can say is, meth heads, try to be creative, or at least pick a city other than houston.

If you look around I suspect you can find some from hoarders and secondary suppliers, but it will be very expensive.

it’ll be quite a while before things settle.

Ammoseek

if you don’t mind paying 5 bucks/throw. Prices are ridiculous now I saw a site selling Hornady American Whitetail for $120/box. :run:

It sucks all around. I went as far as to buy a press and then found out it's as or more expensive to handload and the components are just as scarce.

I sold a ton of my 5.56 when Obama was elected and everyone feared they were going to take our guns. Then loaded up after Trump became POTUS. Guess it's time to sell again. This strategy has allowed me to build quite a stockpile while getting paid to do it. I kind of feel guilty taking advantage of irrational fear of people but I'm not the one causing it. If prices get up to about $2/round I'll dump a few thousand rounds.

It sucks all around. I went as far as to buy a press and then found out it's as or more expensive to handload and the components are just as scarce.
Yeah I looked into reloading for my 6.5; but more factories started making loads for it. My rifle is easily MOA with factory and I only shoot 5 or 6 rounds during deer season anyway. Juice not worth the squeeze.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom