Ammunition Shortage (Extreme) - 6.5 Creedmoor (1 Viewer)

Don’t forget there’s always dance battle

I'm afraid that any attempt of orchestrated or coordinated movement may result in unanticipated flailing, damaged ceiling fan (I'm 6'4"), possible damage to nearby furniture, unnecessary emotional toll on any witnesses and more fodder for the dog in case he ever starts talking... It's much easier to explain a mis-step and subsequent tumble down from local stadium... but you may have a point, rhythmic drumming of Native Americans may have had a mellowing effect on the deer, thus making them easier to club....or shoot with bow and arrows, for sure some of those ancient hunters needed assistance.

I'm afraid that any attempt of orchestrated or coordinated movement may result in unanticipated flailing, damaged ceiling fan (I'm 6'4"), possible damage to nearby furniture, unnecessary emotional toll on any witnesses and more fodder for the dog in case he ever starts talking... It's much easier to explain a mis-step and subsequent tumble down from local stadium... but you may have a point, rhythmic drumming of Native Americans may have had a mellowing effect on the deer, thus making them easier to club....or shoot with bow and arrows, for sure some of those ancient hunters needed assistance.

If you live near a large sporting goods store, like a Bass Pro, swing by when they open. In past month I've bought 500 rounds of 9MM and 5.56 for almost pre pandemic prices. Nothing stays on the shelves long.

I went to Academy a few weeks ago to get a cast iron pan and was able to get some ammo for a handgun. They were limiting to 3 boxes a person.
I went last week (after some big national event) and there was no ammo of any kind and they had a couple 22 rifles and no other guns.

I went to Academy a few weeks ago to get a cast iron pan and was able to get some ammo for a handgun. They were limiting to 3 boxes a person.
I went last week (after some big national event) and there was no ammo of any kind and they had a couple 22 rifles and no other guns.
begs an interesting question (not meant as political) so if the people who stormed the capitol get convicted of felonies are have to surrender their weapons, they have to surrender ammo too, correct? what happens to both the guns and ammo?

begs an interesting question (not meant as political) so if the people who stormed the capitol get convicted of felonies are have to surrender their weapons, they have to surrender ammo too, correct? what happens to both the guns and ammo?

I don't think they would have to surrender ammo, but not sure.
Who knows what the feds would do with it. Probably use it to arm Al Qaeda so they can kill more kids in Yemen and Syria.

Typically they are destroyed.

I wonder how much of this shortage is due to resellers and how much to fear? I'm thinking with how easy it is to corner an online market of any finite resource, that the online resellers are more of the problem than the actual fear based demand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom