Amputee high school wrestler (1 Viewer)

Wow, I was on the wrestling team in HS and it was hard enough with all four limbs attached. Amazing.

i'm confused...wouldn't it be hard to pin him or get off any good moves on him?? and on the flip, how could he pin you he weighs 103 lbs. you could pick him up and throw him...

i'm confused...wouldn't it be hard to pin him or get off any good moves on him?? and on the flip, how could he pin you he weighs 103 lbs. you could pick him up and throw him...

Well, he does have a lower center of gravity than just about everyone he'd compete against.. And I'm sure he's in a weight class with similarly weighted opponents..

What happens if he gets piledriven? The classic methodology in catch-as-catch-can wrestling is that control of 2 of the 5 major points of extremity (arms, legs, head) usually puts you in control of your opponent. However, you might have to get in a hairpull or use of the tights in order to achieve a similar result. :shrug: All in all, it's pretty amazing that he competes at the level he does. It's a real victory for our not-really-handicapped brothers and sisters (including the armless). :17:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom