Amsterdam to shut "prostitution windows" (1 Viewer)

I went to Amsterdam as a 21 year old...... several times.
Im not quite sure if I ever left the red light district. It may not be the most politically correct thing to say, but man...... some of those girls in the windows were absolutely stunning..... some of the most beautiful girls in Europe could be found there, of course some of the others were just wrong.

I remember sitting at a bar having a beer around lunch time on a weekday when I saw what looked like a businessman (all suited up) walk out from one of the windows. I couldnt help but think this fella had just come down to the district and had a quickie during his lunch break at some corporate job........ how good is that?

Last edited:
>>and the food is terrible.

I didn't find that at all. Maybe we got lucky. :shrug: The only bad food I had was a bogus hamburger at Barney's Breakfast Bar and an odd slice of pizza with some weird euro chese on it. Supposedly the breakfast fare was good though. :shrug: I had some great beef at an Argentinian gaucho-beef restaurant, we got some good french pastries at a bakery, great Tibetan food at a Tibetan restaurant and lots of bars of chocolate for breakfast and cheese toast. The coffe rocks and the fresh squeed orange juice must be the drink of choice when one is not consuming alcohol. But hey, who goes for the food anyway? :shrug:

FWIW, the beer on tap there is top of the line (be it Dutch, Belgian or what have you). All the bars have the glasses made by the breweries to enhance the beer.
-------------------------------------------
>> am sure that for a fee, the hookers will watch your kids. Ask them, i bet some of them are pretty kinky.

I'm pretty sure that both of my boys are in the throes of puberty (not sure about my 15 year old cause he's still 80 pounds). I wouldn't trust them with a hooker or in coffee shops /per previous forays into their myspace accounts.

I will take them there when they turn 18 if that's what they want to do. And we'll send their mom home some pics ;).

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom