An apology (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest, I brought all of you the vilma in new orleans thread this afternoon. My thread was right, and at first I felt like gloating. Many people questioned my source that couldnt be cited (sirius radio), and I took offense. I reacted by calling people a foul name, and I am sorry.

I am new, and didnt understand the amount of false info that can get put on here. If im not sure, i would label it rumor or speculation. I see now that many people dont. Im not mad at them, we all get excited.

Im really easy-going, and just wanted to make a good impression. Hope you understand.

Go Saints

No problem. did you see or hear about when someone posted that faine was tagged? Kenny mentioned it on the radio. the ironic thing is faine is the highest paid center now. I have the beetlejuice reaction...WHY?

To be honest, I brought all of you the vilma in new orleans thread this afternoon. My thread was right, and at first I felt like gloating. Many people questioned my source that couldnt be cited (sirius radio), and I took offense. I reacted by calling people a foul name, and I am sorry.

I am new, and didnt understand the amount of false info that can get put on here. If im not sure, i would label it rumor or speculation. I see now that many people dont. Im not mad at them, we all get excited.

Im really easy-going, and just wanted to make a good impression. Hope you understand.

Go Saints

Theres alot of people who are foul names on the board. And they know it.
:ezbill:

You'll learn like I did that this board has rules and follows them unlike 99% of other forums.

Welcome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom