An idea for DJ DOME... (1 Viewer)

Where is all this apathy coming from?

No apathy - I really just don't believe that the music has anything to do with the player's performance, which is my main concern when I go to the Dome 8 times each year (hopefully more this season :hihi:).

I'm sorry if it came off as knocking you - I respect your position, seriously. I know many fans like to enjoy the entire experience, which you should for the money you spend. The music isn't a big deal to me, that's all.

Nothing gets me more pumped up than that little brass band of old people that pops out around the dome.:D

No apathy - I really just don't believe that the music has anything to do with the player's performance, which is my main concern when I go to the Dome 8 times each year (hopefully more this season :hihi:).

I'm sorry if it came off as knocking you - I respect your position, seriously. I know many fans like to enjoy the entire experience, which you should for the money you spend. The music isn't a big deal to me, that's all.

I here you. While the influence on the players is probably minimual...I was looking at it more from the perspective of getting the crowd into the game, especially my weak section, which I beginning to think antipop is a member of...just kidding.

Another great idea:

When the opponent scores or otherwise makes a big play:
Cue up George Jones' "I Just Don't Give A Damn"

This has to be the most mislabeled song from the Napster days... The song is by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and has nothing to do with Metallica. Just doing my duty to give props to TSO, the rockingest Christmas Music band ever.

i remember a thread that and this song was mentioned in it...i remember people saying Metallica but i coulnt remember if it was said that it WAS them or WASNT...thanks for clearing it up ....thank ya

Nothing gets me more pumped up than that little brass band of old people that pops out around the dome.:D

that's what i'm talking about

especially my weak section, which I beginning to think antipop is a member of...just kidding.

hehehe...my section is rowdy, no doubt.....dude, you gotta get away from the senior section.....the smell of ben-gay must kill you:ezbill:

I here you. While the influence on the players is probably minimual...I was looking at it more from the perspective of getting the crowd into the game, especially my weak section, which I beginning to think antipop is a member of...just kidding.

I don't know what's worse -being in a section that shows no emotion, or sitting next to people who have no faith in the team what-so-ever. That's me. My section, 638, is loud enough, but there are these two guys that sit next to me that rag on the Saints the entire game - seriously. No matter the score or how well they're playing, these two just sit there and this is them the whole time ...
"That Reggie Bush will never be an NFL RB"
"Deuce could have gotten 10 more on that 15 yard run if he'd cut back"
"I don't think this coach is all the way ready yet"
"Horn almost didn't score on that deep pass. He needs to be crisper"
"The Saints stole one from the Eagles today. We'll lose next week"
"Tampa Bay almost beat us - twice" - Still, LMAO at that one.

But I mean, I have to listen to this at EVERY HOME game, for 4 quarters. Nuts.

I don't know what's worse -being in a section that shows no emotion, or sitting next to people who have no faith in the team what-so-ever. That's me. My section, 638, is loud enough, but there are these two guys that sit next to me that rag on the Saints the entire game - seriously. No matter the score or how well they're playing, these two just sit there and this is them the whole time ...
"That Reggie Bush will never be an NFL RB"
"Deuce could have gotten 10 more on that 15 yard run if he'd cut back"
"I don't think this coach is all the way ready yet"
"Horn almost didn't score on that deep pass. He needs to be crisper"
"The Saints stole one from the Eagles today. We'll lose next week"
"Tampa Bay almost beat us - twice" - Still, LMAO at that one.

But I mean, I have to listen to this at EVERY HOME game, for 4 quarters. Nuts.

I hate those people...What I would really like to see happen in the last playoff game at home this season, whether it be a win or loss, is a standing "round of applause" by all the fans for the teams impressive performance this year and the hope this team has given us for the future. Now, obvioulsy this will happen if we win, so this is really only relevant if we lose...which I do not want so don't anybody accuse me of hating on my Saints. But no boooo's or leaving early.

Best jacked-up song EVAR:

~/~Looooving youuu....is easy cos you're beautiful do do do dooooo

AAHHHHHh..... ~/~

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom