An impassioned writing to the city of New Orleans (1 Viewer)

David, I was at that game too. Albeit, i'm much younger than you. That was the team where they called O'Neal and Roberts the "Twin Towers." Do you remember that?

Yes, despite being much older than you, I do still remember that.

I probably have some pics from that trip. Pretty sure I have a shot of the players on the court. O'Neal and Roberts looked like much bigger ants compared to the other players.

Yes, despite being much older than you, I do still remember that.

I probably have some pics from that trip. Pretty sure I have a shot of the players on the court. O'Neal and Roberts looked like much bigger ants compared to the other players.

Haha, that's so awesome. If you find those pictures, can you email them to me? The Twin Towers were so awesome.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KO73-WlOHhM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KO73-WlOHhM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I am now looking at a picture of that game. It is on film (that's how it was back in the day). I'll have to see about scanning it, Mr. Broadmoor74.

Saintman I was just wondering how far is it from Mobile to N.O.?

Maybe someone else can answer my question? I thought saintman would know since he lives in Mobile and goes to all those Hornets games but he left without answering me. :dunno:

I have never been to a NBA game either. Saintman, where are the best seats for the money?

Saintman pretty much said it, but to be honest, there really aren't any bad seats in the arena. You can't go wrong with any of them, and the Hornets have the lowest ticket prices in the NBA.

Saintman, I've never been to an NBA game -- is it more fun in person? Do you have a good time at the Hornets' games?

It is so much better in person. Unless you're really into it, it can get somewhat boring on TV. When you're there, especially in the lower bowl, you really get appreciate the effort these guys put in day in and day out. I sat courtside for my first time earlier this year, and I gotta say, it changed the way I look at the game.

games are a blast and there is a hella cheap beer booth outside the arena. you can score tix for 10 bucks or get one of the umpteen specials they run. spend 40 and get a buy one get one free deal...

this team is very very good and they certainly deserve support...

CELTS@HORNETS BABY!!!

I am sorry to not answer your question earlier, steve. The distance from Mobile to NO is about 130-140 miles, I plan actually on going to a few games in March and April during SB. I will even post some photos of me their for the board if you guys want me too.

TinIT_0.jpg

if you are there for the celts game we should meet up...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom