An impassioned writing to the city of New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Look, I just got done watching one of the best teams in the NBA kick The Dallas Mavericks arses all over the NO Arena like they were their rotten step children. I want to add my thoughts in to the matter. We are now 37-15, thats a mark we have never set in this town for an NBA team. Never ever have we been this good. Which is why I implore the people of Sr.com and the people of New Orleans to go see this team play. you will get your money's worth and more. They are worth every penny. But this is about me wanting to share this team with everybody as I possibly can. I know a lot of my mates on this boards are Saints fans but damn it guys we are hungry for a winner after many years of suffering so damn much. and winning is what we have been doing this year, in spades.

I hope the moderators do not move this post, This is not literally a Hornets post, this is a pro New Orleans post. We are getting better at attendance but I want this place we play to be rocking all the time every night we play. just total domination by Chris Paul and Co. They deserve your support, New Orleans and on principle so should you.

You are getting a winner here in the best way possible, we have to make it a much more improved then now. We are a critical point in our city;s history, lets make it a damn good moment to embrace this team, both it and the Saints rightfully deserve our support.

Thats all I have to say for now, I hope what I say makes sense, I know you guys want winner in the Super dome, well their is one right next door.

Go see them and be entertained

Saintman, I've never been to an NBA game -- is it more fun in person? Do you have a good time at the Hornets' games?

Saintman, I've never been to an NBA game -- is it more fun in person? Do you have a good time at the Hornets' games?

I have never been to a NBA game either. Saintman, where are the best seats for the money?

Yes I do, David and you know man its worth every dollar you spend to get that ticket. If it were up to me I would make Hornets games the best damn thing the consumer could think of to make them happy. I love the NFL AND the NFL in the worst way possible. But most importantly I am pro-New Orleans all the way. Its no secret of that, I love and support New Orleans sports period, I know its pains and I know it likes winners, we don't want hand outs, screw that, we want to do it ourselves as much as possible. New Orleans is a proud town, but its tough, dependable, and has a flair for the original.

Its still my favorite city and it will always be that way, period.

Thats why I love it so much and why I want it to succeed

the best seats clemms are the front rows, they are pretty inexpensive for the NBA's standards, it may cost more to get them, but its worth it. I think Hornets tickets are pretty cheap by far. Their selling very quickly so you had better hurry up and go buy some.

Word it getting out boys and girls, people want to know what this team is all about and their finding out its a good thing to see

Saintman, you might not have known this already but when I was 19, I saw LSU play Notre Dame in a basketball game at the Superdome. That was when Shaquille O'Neal, Stanley Roberts and Chris Jackson were playing for LSU. LSU won.

WAY WAY WAY better in person, there is no question. Especially if you get a seat on the lower level.

The best seats for the money are lower level "endzone" (I don't know what to call them.) But I think they're around 40-something, and there are always promotions going on.

The best seats for the money are lower level "endzone" (I don't know what to call them.) But I think they're around 40-something, and there are always promotions going on.

Exactly what I was thinking or as close over to the sideline as possible before it gets real high in the hundreds. The tickets behind the rim though are still affordable but you're on the court level and the guys are huge, it's like you're watching them at the park or something. Basketball is definitely a sport that is much more fun to see in person then on T.V.

Of course it's still fun being middle court or corner upper at the top level, which is usually where I'm at, but being close to the action as possible is so much different IMO..

2884 you need to write a poem about the Great Hornets from New Orleans and how the rest of the NBA west is going to feel thier sting in the post season, because the next time they come into the hornets nest that is NO Areana they will suffer from anaphylactic shock....

or something like that

Saintman, you might not have known this already but when I was 19, I saw LSU play Notre Dame in a basketball game at the Superdome. That was when Shaquille O'Neal, Stanley Roberts and Chris Jackson were playing for LSU. LSU won.

David, I was at that game too. Albeit, i'm much younger than you. That was the team where they called O'Neal and Roberts the "Twin Towers." Do you remember that?

David, I was at that game too. Albeit, i'm much younger than you. That was the team where they called O'Neal and Roberts the "Twin Towers." Do you remember that?

And they called Chris Jackson, Chris Jackson..

I watched that game on TV, I think I saw you dave...

I am flying in from Houston tomorrow to see my mom and will be at Friday's game against the Rockets.

I agree with Saintman. They are putting a quality product out with a bunch of no name type players. I am awfully proud of em! Time to get behind em!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom