an old friend(haslett ufl conference) (1 Viewer)

I'm not going to bag on Haslett, but I will say this: Watching that, I can't help but notice how distant I feel, as a fan, from that guy. It's like I know he was the Saints' coach, but I don't feel any connection to him now, like it never happened. I see Mora on the NFLN, and it's the total opposite. I guess good luck to Haslett, but whatever.

Lol just got back from the vegas game. He better stay away from the cheerleaders there 12. No real chearleaders they really need to think about getting real ones. On a football note we had a good time and the football was note bad at all. I hope they can stick around the vegas team had more ex nfl players then I expected.

think about it. think real hard. ill give you a hint.........

/he like teh womenz with pompoms

Was there some scandal with a Saints cheerleader while he was a coach of the Saints that he should not have a relationship with.

During 2001-02, the Saints were like a "soap opera" behind the scenes. Coaches, players, and front office were all part of the mix. It's best just to leave it at that. If you want to remember Haslett in a positive light, think of the 2000 season and the coaching job he did.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom