An old SR golf tourney picture (1 Viewer)

A golf course near Lafayette.

I don’t remember the name of it.

That was at least 5 years ago.

A golf course near Lafayette.

I don’t remember the name of it.

That was at least 5 years ago.
That's actually at Audubon Park golf course in NOLA. You're thinking of another time we played in Lafayette around draft time.

Here's another one from December 2014. Also at Audubon.

sr_22_2.jpg

Edit: Okay, took a while to find the original thread. I think these are the players:
L-R: Dan in Lafayette, SaintBilly25, Sunshine Pumper, Ms. Redlands Saint, Redland Saint, Bud Wiser, nephew of SoggyBottomBoy (front), bclemms (back in light blue), SoggyBottomBoy, buzd, Ziggy, Big Dave.

Other pics start here:

Last edited:
I'm not in that one.
Here you go, Swampy. This is from the Lafayette outing - golf at The Farm, this is the crawfish boil at Andrus' and then we went to Festival International that evening. April 2014.

lafayette_sr_com_crawfish_boil.jpg

Edit: I'm gonna need some help, but I'll name the ones I know. Apologies to the ones I forgot.

From left - the couple in the front are Mr. & Ms. Swampy Saint, over their shoulder is Renegwadewa (I think), blue shirt is my daughter's boyfriend at the time, couple in front are Mr. & Ms. SoggyBottomBoy, couple behind are Mr. & Ms. Dan in Lafayette, don't recall the lady to the right, lurking in the back like Where's Waldo is Swimmer, blue shirt in middle, front is Andrus, Big Dave, apologies to the next two (I think I know, but don't want to put the wrong name on a person), Ms. & Mr. Ziggy and the young man on the right I can't remember.

Please chime in on the missing names and I'll update.

Last edited:
Ummm....... usernames to pics or it's not real.

To this day.....The best crawfish I've ever had.

That Wowee sauce put it over the top.

Also, you and your wife's hospitality were at a whole new level. Thanks again for having us.

Thanks for the pic, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom