An old SR golf tourney picture (1 Viewer)

From the looks of these pictures, it appears Dan only has one golf shirt.

Nah! He buys those powder blue shirts in bulk. :melike:

To this day.....The best crawfish I've ever had.

That Wowee sauce put it over the top.

Also, you and your wife's hospitality were at a whole new level. Thanks again for having us.

Thanks for the pic, too.

Much appreciated, Swampy! :9: We planned to do another outing and crawfish boil around draft time, but this pandemic got in the way. We will shoot for next spring around draft time. Hopefully this pandemic will have been resolved and over for quite a while by then.

OK, seriously, my top priority after this corona virus BS is over, I want to fly back home with my clubs and do another SR golf get together!

OK, seriously, my top priority after this corona virus BS is over, I want to fly back home with my clubs and do another SR golf get together!
Before the world was turned upside down, we were going to target one for the upcoming season. We're all in a wait and see holding pattern until we see how long it will take for things to somewhat normalize.

Before the world was turned upside down, we were going to target one for the upcoming season. We're all in a wait and see holding pattern until we see how long it will take for things to somewhat normalize.

just give me a month's notice

Count us in.

... And valuable prizes for the winners! :grin:

3clubhouse.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom