Analysis of Draft Analysissers (1 Viewer)

Charlie Campbell of Walterfootball has been the best recently. He has inside info.

This year he has the Saints selecting Queen.

Draft prognostication season is a motivating factor in me giving up SR for lent. Just not my thing. Like sitting around guessing the next winning lottery numbers.

If you could come up with an average of the postings on this board, I'd be willing to bet that it would perform better than any of the so-called draft analyzers.

I remember a few years ago, one of the sports.coms had a "pick the picks" contest. 300k or so people played along with a bunch of the draft analysts. I think the guy who came in first place got 15 right. Something like that. 15 out of 32.

The draft is wildly unpredictable outside of the first few picks. So much garbage tossed around leading up to the draft with intentional smoke screens and writers making wild click bait material. Basically... nobody knows nothing.

What I would like to see after each draft is each teams' big boards. Or better yet, I'd like to see the coaches and GM's best guesses at how the draft was going to play out. That's not a realistic want, but I think it would be very cool and even more telling.

Draft prognostication season is a motivating factor in me giving up SR for lent. Just not my thing. Like sitting around guessing the next winning lottery numbers.

I actually do that bi-weekly. (lottery)
But your analogy is correct.

I think the draft analysts are about right the same amount as the scouts/coaches for teams. You just never truly know how good a college player will be when they get to the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom