Analysis of the Saints from Knowledgeable Source - Lomg (1 Viewer)

Not sure what to think. "Pete" is really just stating the obvious. Only new angle is the KV comment. A stretch in my opinion

I don't hate swimmer. Most is amusing in a half trolling/circus tent kind of way....but benign IMO.

Swimmer, tell "Pete" to sign up on the SR here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I don't hate swimmer. Most is amusing in a half trolling/circus tent kind of way....but benign IMO.

Swimmer, tell "Pete" to sign up on the SR here.

Lmao! I've been called a lot of things but never a trolling circus tent. I would prefer to view it as therapeutic and healing for troubled souls :hihi:

Lmao! I've been called a lot of things but never a trolling circus tent. I would prefer to view it as therapeutic and healing for troubled souls :hihi:
I'm just messing with you man! Hahaha, meant no harm.

That's why I earlier said he won't come out and say fully. If he knows or is certain, he will name names. He won't with KV Because he is not sure. Pete thinks there should be honor in the game and all players playing fairly under the same rules. He is strongly against the Roid regime in sports because of unfair advantage and the debilitating long term effect it has on players who are blinded by the game and money at a young age.
Dude, no disrespect to you and your friend who gave you this information but I would not have said anything about KV if he couldn't back it up. That could get nasty and may come back and bite your friend in the end, especially if he was or is closely associated with the Saints or any other NFL team.

I'm just messing with you man! Hahaha, meant no harm.

Nearly all us Who Dats are taking this season too seriously. I thought your comments were great and hysterical. I literally laughed my gut out. Thanks so much for the humor. I didn't take it personal

Well that sounds to me like a pretty typical fan analysis.

Lack of confidence, or lack of consciousness?

LMAO! The like the Chicken or egg Question about which came first.

It was interesting to hear him talk about Cam's situation in detail. And again, this is just his opinion. He has no inside sources into this. Just his experience coaching and working with players.

He believes that Cam really believed his Superman mojo crap, like he had truly risen above the game. Then in the SB, Wade Phillips designed a plan to beat him up at any cost, even penalties, thinking Cam's confidence would shatter quickly. Wade didn't think that Cam was really down deep tough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom