Analysts and Sports Shows (1 Viewer)

heybigmatt

Veteran
Reaction score
I always read about people thinking this analyst is idiotic or this TV show on ESPN/NFL network/HBO etc. etc is awful as well. My question to you is who are the best analysts and what are the best shows to watch for NFL. My favorite analyst is Marshall Faulk right now, I don't really have a favorite actual show though. Mind you, the analysts you like could be part of a show, there is no boundary.

So what are yours?

I always read about people thinking this analyst is idiotic or this TV show on ESPN/NFL network/HBO etc. etc is awful as well. My question to you is who are the best analysts and what are the best shows to watch for NFL. My favorite analyst is Marshall Faulk right now, I don't really have a favorite actual show though. Mind you, the analysts you like could be part of a show, there is no boundary.

So what are yours?

Pat Kirwan from NFL.com does his research... Ditto for Billick.

Pat Kirwan from NFL.com does his research... Ditto for Billick.

I like Kirwan too - but he always looks like he just woke up off of a bender.

It's weird to say now, but I actually like Sapp most of the time. He has a pretty complex understanding of the game.

Favorite show to listen to is Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin Moving the chains sirius nfl radio. They both break down schemes and are not bias any way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom