Analyzing the Best Situations for Kyler Murray at the Pro Level (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Now that former Heisman Trophy winner and the University of Oklahoma starting quarterback Kyler Murray has declared himself to be part of the NFL Draft; Gridiron Fanatic will go into detail and explain a few situations that they believe would be the ideal fit for the potential first round pick.

Analyzing the Best Situations for Kyler Murray at the Pro Level

I wouldn't take him in the first round. Just far too short and not enough data on 5-10 guys succeeding in the NFL at that size at the position. I'd let someone else roll the dice on him.

Big fan, love his game, but wouldn't take the risk with an early pick.

Kyler Murray’s best situation at the pro level is the Oakland Athletics.

I wouldn't take him in the first round. Just far too short and not enough data on 5-10 guys succeeding in the NFL at that size at the position. I'd let someone else roll the dice on him.

Big fan, love his game, but wouldn't take the risk with an early pick.
I hope every team grades him no higher then a 3rd round pick

Now that former Heisman Trophy winner and the University of Oklahoma starting quarterback Kyler Murray has declared himself to be part of the NFL Draft; Gridiron Fanatic will go into detail and explain a few situations that they believe would be the ideal fit for the potential first round pick.

Analyzing the Best Situations for Kyler Murray at the Pro Level
They love associating short QBs with the Saints, but the reality is that the Saints are a "best situation" for every QB. Not every QB is a "best" for the Saints though.

They love associating short QBs with the Saints, but the reality is that the Saints are a "best situation" for every QB. Not every QB is a "best" for the Saints though.
Who is they?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom