And Now, For Something Completely Different (1 Viewer)

UptownShark

nunquam idem eadem idem
Reaction score
With all of the angst about the Clowns' record and our chances at HFA, I thought I'd post something Saints related that is historical, not current.

I finally unpacked all my stuff from my recent stay in New Orleans and I came across this beautiful little memento. I picked it up at the Po Boy Fest from the Symphony Book Fair for $6.

I have to say it's now one of my most prized possessions. It's in pretty good condition and there's some really good trivia in it, too. For instance, tickets were available at a number of locations around town. The most interesting spot...Dooky Chase. A season ticket package cost $52 which included 6 preseason games. A single game ticket for a student (I'm presuming you had to be a Tulane student) was $1, full season price, $8. The good ol' days, huh?

232323232%7Ffp63388%3Enu%3D3342%3E3%3B8%3E948%3EWSNRCG%3D35883597%3A%3B337nu0mrj

edit - meant to post on SSF. Damn the Devil!

With all of the angst about the Clowns' record and our chances at HFA, I thought I'd post something Saints related that is historical, not current.

I finally unpacked all my stuff from my recent stay in New Orleans and I came across this beautiful little memento. I picked it up at the Po Boy Fest from the Symphony Book Fair for $6.

I have to say it's now one of my most prized possessions. It's in pretty good condition and there's some really good trivia in it, too. For instance, tickets were available at a number of locations around town. The most interesting spot...Dooky Chase. A season ticket package cost $52 which included 6 preseason games. A single game ticket for a student (I'm presuming you had to be a Tulane student) was $1, full season price, $8. The good ol' days, huh?

232323232%7Ffp63388%3Enu%3D3342%3E3%3B8%3E948%3EWSNRCG%3D35883597%3A%3B337nu0mrj

edit - meant to post on SSF. Damn the Devil!
I was there at the PoBoy Fest around 10:45am. They had every Press Guide from 1968 to 1992. If it wasnt $150+ I would have grabbed all of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom