And So It Begins........ (1 Viewer)

Ignore it, and it'll go away.

By now he's already supposed to have been coach of the Dolphins and the Cowboys.

By now he's already supposed to have been coach of the Dolphins and the Cowboys.

Oh, I'm with you on this totally. These stories are like thunderstorms: you just have to endure it and let it go away.

Just drives me banana's that negativity drives news stories.....

Yep. It's that time of year again...even though the man just signed a 5 year deal that has him as the highest paid coach in the league, I'm sure he's looking to move to a team that doesn't have Drew Brees and and a team he's been rebuilding over the past three seasons.

I'm sure he just wants to leave all that behind to go clean up someone else's mess.

It's Adam Schein. He's been a blowhard, hater since bounty BS. He was one of the first in the National media to turn on "his guy" Mickey Loomis. He's looking for a story.

Don't forget the Giants and USC. And I'm sure there's at least a couple others I'm forgetting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my happiest days while listening to Sirius is when they moved Schien from NFL to Maddog.He was more irritating than Cowhedrs on ESPN. I haven't been a subscriber for the couple of years but I am thinking about starting up again. The icing on the cake for me with him was early on the 2011 CBA fight. He and Gannon he interviewed the Steelers owner, after the commercial break he BRAGGED incessantly about how good an interview he had done with Rooney then stated that he was even more in favor of the Union than he ever was based on the interview. There was NEVER any attempt by him to be at least a little unbiased unlike Gannon who did seem to be somewhat trying to see the owners side though he was still pro Union during that off season CBA negotiation.

It's Adam Schein. He's been a blowhard, hater since bounty BS. He was one of the first in the National media to turn on "his guy" Mickey Loomis. He's looking for a story.

I didn't listen to the piece, but would bet it's an opinion (speculation) and not being sold as scoop.

IMO I think Payton is solid for at least another year, but I would guess for the first time in a long time he may lose some control.

I would hope the Greenbriar goes away and the Special Teams coach is replaced.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom