And the ESPY goes to Drew Brees! (2 Viewers)

But of course! :ezbill:

Totally awesome that he brought his three sons & they are all looking so cute in their little suits & ties.........Britney, gorgeous as always & what a sweet tribute to her!

Totally awesome that he brought his three sons & they are all looking so cute in their little suits & ties.........Britney, gorgeous as always & what a sweet tribute to her!
A beautiful family indeed. It's hard to believe that Britney has popped out more humans than a circus clown car and still looks amazing!
I'm just glad that we can proudly call Drew's family our own! :9:

A beautiful family indeed. It's hard to believe that Britney has popped out more humans than a circus clown car and still looks amazing!
I'm just glad that we can proudly call Drew's family our own! :9:

Just heard Drew's speech live on TV...….."And Who Dat Nation! We have the greatest fans in the world!"

You go Drew!!!

Miracle of the year! Stanley Cup goes to a very grateful city & fans, St Louis! ?????

Would not do Binnington’s job for 100 million dollars, but he will be the rookie hero forever!

Alex Morgan got the award over Megan Rapinoe?????!!!!! How did that happen?

Megan looks totally different with her hair done & lots of eye make-up.

Haha DWade!!! “ I would like to thank Drew Brees. After he thanked his wife, I got a death stare from my wife. Now, if I don’t say something nice about her, it is going to be a long ride home.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom