And what’s the deal with Popeye’s side sizes? (1 Viewer)

A large mashed potato is enough to fill like 6 side orders.

what you talkin’ bout Willis?

I can eat 1/2 a large mashed when I’m trying to be nice and share. And dat gravy gonna be gone.

This is also an issue with Voodoo BBQ. I actually think most of the sides are good but they are two spoons full.

and what the deal with “and what’s the deal”. When you begin with And, I feel like I came into the middle of a conversation or a Seinfeld episode. Or maybe Beevis doing Andy Rooney

what you talkin’ bout Willis?

I can eat 1/2 a large mashed when I’m trying to be nice and share. And dat gravy gonna be gone.
The way to do it is get a small side of just gravy to go with the large regular order. When all the gravy is gone after the first 4 bites you have more for the bottom 80% of mashed taters than didn’t get any.
Bonus: dipping the biscuits in the gravy.
I would bathe in Popeyes gravy.
If you flirt with the lady behind the register she won’t charge you for it either.

This is also an issue with Voodoo BBQ. I actually think most of the sides are good but they are two spoons full.

and what the deal with “and what’s the deal”. When you begin with And, I feel like I came into the middle of a conversation or a Seinfeld episode. Or maybe Beevis doing Andy Rooney

Voodoo BBQ is terrible.

well that could be said for most BBQ in this city. The Joint is about the only one I’ll go to at this point. Hilly Billy was overrated IMO.

Hillbilly was great until they moved. Walkers is good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom