Andrei Lintz Has Scheduled Visit With The New Orleans Saints (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
5744186-300x431.jpg

Andrei Lintz was a big name over a year ago with all the great plays he was making during Spring practice. He continued his dominance during Fall Camp and everyone had high expectations for the senior. Lintz originally didn’t believe he’d have much of a chance due to the Air Raid not using their tight ends, except Leach loved him as an inside wide receiver. Things started to turn the corner for him until they reached the regular season where he only had just two receptions for 14 yards.

This was a big disappointing for Lintz and WSU fans. Unfortunately, he was battling a knee injury throughout the campaign and didn’t record any stats in the final 10 games of the season.

More

Nobody can say the Saints aren't beating down bushes and turning over rocks everywhere to find talent.

PUP list and then to IR. Next year he becomes our 3 TE or replaces Watson.

Best case scenario.

More likely scenario is he's selling home insurance policies in 6 months.

I'm not sure how much Watson has left. So one or maybe two other TEs will likely make the roster.

Payton is going to run quite a bit of the "heavy sets" with two TEs, and I'm not talking about Strief lining up as a TE. Strief may not even make the roster. I'm talking about real TEs.

Sometimes long-shots do come in... are you giving odds? And as to selling insurance I don't think so. Google his name and read about his academics, he's top notch. He might own an insurance company but he'll have flunkies to sell it.

He was on his way to a huge year after last spring and the start of fall camp. Then he took a shot to the knee that, while it did no structural damage, slowed him and caused him great pain to the point he was not effective.

Now he's healthy. If he plays like he did a year ago, heads are gonna turn in mini camp.:grin:

I know he has a shot on Offense, Payton finds gems all the time, I don't know Rob that well

Never hurts to try, we may find our next Colston or Graham.

A diamond in the rough is still a diamond in the rough, lets see if the team and him are willing to uncover it.

Best of luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom