Andrew Luck just produced 0 points today (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Shutout. In 2018.

No more garbage talk of him being in the MVP talk.

Thank God.

That was such a weird call by the ref at the end though but also you should be taking shots at the end zone there not trying to get out of bounds

Luck was never a serious MVP candidate.

He is still a candidate for Comeback Player of the Year and deserves it, regardless this one bad game.

Luck has been great this year. Why the hate?

Because you must hate anyone and everyone that is perceived a "threat" to winning MVP over Brees. It's no different from how people nitpick every single flaw with Mahomes.

Luck was never truly in the MVP debate anyway. Rivers has more of an argument than him and yet no one is talking about Rivers much at all this year. The big 3 is Brees, Mahomes and Gurley.

Luck was never a serious MVP candidate.

He is still a candidate for Comeback Player of the Year and deserves it, regardless this one bad game.
I agree but just to hear his name was sickening. If he had driven them down for the winning score, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

I agree but just to hear his name was sickening. If he had driven them down for the winning score, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

I haven't really heard Luck in the MVP conversations outside of media pundits saying he is playing "like an MVP" during the Colts winning streak.

I have nothing against Luck. He has proven me wrong when I thought these past two years of hard injuries would lead him into an early retirement.

The Colts would have to be 10-2 for him to be in the MVP conversation officially.

IMO the one guy being overlooked for MVP this year is Rivers. He's right behind Brees and Mahomes in the numbers and yet he isn't being talked about at all. San Diego The Chargers are also off to their best start since 2009 and have a legit shot this year if they can finally get over the hump and hand K.C. a loss.

EDIT: Cannot ever get used to the Chargers being in L.A. Still typing San Diego after 2 years!

I haven't really heard Luck in the MVP conversations outside of media pundits saying he is playing "like an MVP" during the Colts winning streak.

I have nothing against Luck. He has proven me wrong when I thought these past two years of hard injuries would lead him into an early retirement.

The Colts would have to be 10-2 for him to be in the MVP conversation officially.

IMO the one guy being overlooked for MVP this year is Rivers. He's right behind Brees and Mahomes in the numbers and yet he isn't being talked about at all. San Diego The Chargers are also off to their best start since 2009 and have a legit shot this year if they can finally get over the hump and hand K.C. a loss.

EDIT: Cannot ever get used to the Chargers being in L.A. Still typing San Diego after 2 years!
The blunders he made vs Denver to cost them that game can't be overlooked. And I'm a Rivers fan.

He just can't get out of his own way at times. Costly times.

He's a very frustrating player to watch if you're a fan. Outrageous plays like last week, and then the boneheaded plays you must endure.

Nobody had him over Drew...……..nobody. I swear some of you guys would rather Drew win the mvp than the saints win the super bowl.
I do have some selfishness when it comes to Drew's accolades. I know it doesnt matter and a SB is where it is at but I would love for some asshat pundit to not be able to say "Yea well Drew never won an MVP so he is down on my all time QB list".

Its the
How can anyone hate on andrew luck? I don't understand it....
It's the Media and pundits all over his jock all the time, you end up not liking him because if it all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom