Poll Andrus Goodell Clown Emoji (1 Viewer)

Is Andrus’s Goodell Clown Emoji creation the Post of the Existence of Saintsreport?

• Total voters
I don't hate anyone or any post or idea enough to ever use this. The ONLY thing I would ever use this for would be referencing Goodell himself, but his normal face looks goofier than the emoji.

I chose yes. But it’s probably neck and neck with 2009ring trolling Goodell to his face.

:theclown::theclown2:

Needs to added to ratings! Perhaps replace the Meh face with Clown Goodell

:theclown::poop::poop::poop:

This until he relieves Cavalluto for cause this offseason.

No. I truly appreciate everything Andrus does/has done/will do but how can this be the defining post when we have won a Super Bowl in this time? There must be something more positive.....no?

Needs to added to ratings! Perhaps replace the Meh face with Clown Goodell

I am afraid the Meh's issued would then skyrocket.

I didn't think that creating these emojis were such a big deal. But thank you all for the props.

The idea hit me right after reading where Goodell wrote something to the effect that it would have been wrong of him to have done anything about the no-call. The single stupidest assertion that I have ever seen or heard coming from this man, and he has had some doozeys. Since when is it wrong to right a wrong?
:littleclown:

While it's delightful, and a testament to our (unfortunately long standing) disdain for herr goodell, there have been too many poignant writings; too many pictures shared; and too many off hand quips that have worked their way into regular vocabulary to claim any one thing as the best of all time.

The problem with rating something as the 'greatest ever' is that it makes me think of being a judge in a gymnastics competition. If you give a Perfect 10 to a gymnast early in the competition, it leaves no room for distinguishing when something better comes along.

So I think I'll wait until Andrus comes out with an emoji depicting 'Clown Man' being passed around in a Turkish prison.
:scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom