Andrus Peat... (1 Viewer)

Peat seems to be getting better each game. I can't really understand complaints targeted at him or the o-line considering it was supposed to be the weak link this season. Frankly, I'm amazed how they have performed so far.

We couldn't move Hankerson at all in the run game and Ingram isn't really built to run outside. If only we had a speed back.....

He played a really good game overall. He's not going to be perfect and we shouldn't expect it.

Don't blame Pete most of that heat was coming from the right once Strief got hurt. That heat forced Drew to retreat a bit putting him off his throws.

We couldn't move Hankerson at all in the run game and Ingram isn't really built to run outside. If only we had a speed back.....

That's funny, because Ingram's biggest runs have come off tackle. Ingram can make it around the edge pretty consistently if his blocking is there too.

There was one play where the LG i believe got completely blown up and put on his ***. I don't have DVR so i couldn't go back. Anyone see that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom