Andrus Peat... (1 Viewer)

steno2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm no expert but I thought I saw him just blowing assignments. One play he let 2 people go right by him on either side, Brees was running for his life.... I was not impressed with his performance.

What do ya'll think? Am I just not seeing the whole play?

Sometimes, the defense wins. Overall, the O Line was very good in the passing game.

Disagree. Thought he had a good day. The line, as a whole, is having communication and assignment issues. You can't blame a player for blowing an assignment, unless you know what he was assigned to.

Through 2 games, the O-Line has preformed better than anyone here imagined. Peat I am very happy with through 2 games. It's almost impossible to expect him to never get beat.

Peat has looked like an absolute monster. Our oline is playing lights out and peat is a HUGE reason why.

When the defense sends 6 guys and you only have 5 guys blocking, atleast 1 tends to come free. We had a RB blocking a guy coming from Drew's right, . But Collins came from the left and we didn't have enough guys to pick him up. It was a good play design.

I know the play the OP is talking about and it wasn't Peat's fault. They brought an extra rusher. The RB (I think it was Ingram) tried but couldn't get over there fast enough. You have to credit the defense, it was a well-designed play and the blitzer timed it just right.

Peat has played well so far.

We've given up 3 sacks in 2 games

1 was a coverage sack
1 was a DB blitz that the RB should've picked up.

The other was just a collapse of the pocket

So far they have played well.

We need better production out of the TE position and the run game. Something to keep those safeties from always playing so tight on our underneath pass game.

Not only were they blocking, but they were tossing giants D lineman around. I saw Armstead just shove his man a few times.

i think at this point it would be nice to have someone who can hit holes quicker**cough**CJ**cough

Hell Ingram only ran it 9 times. Fleener drops and Cadet drop cost the O a couple drives at least, maybe 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom