Andy Kaufman's Elvis impression (1 Viewer)

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This one's a classic. I couldn't stop laughing at what he does at 5:04. Check it out.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxOa6_hepQ0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxOa6_hepQ0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

One of the greatest comedians EVER. Some of the things he did, was pure brilliance. The whole Jerry Lawler wrestling was great. The slap on Letterman is still a very confusing piece of television, makes you really think it was real, even though Lawler said it was a work.

did any of you ever see the Man in the Moon?

i have seen it but not all all at one time, parts here and there - i know he did the elvis thing inhis room when he was a kid - if there was ever a star faking his own death its him (but i dont think so)

thoughthe episodes on taxi when he took over Alex's persona and the other character , the playboy his named may have been vic something

The King himself said that was the best Elvis impression he'd ever seen.

i have seen it but not all all at one time, parts here and there - i know he did the elvis thing inhis room when he was a kid - if there was ever a star faking his own death its him (but i dont think so)

thoughthe episodes on taxi when he took over Alex's persona and the other character , the playboy his named may have been vic something

You mean Vic Damone (Sp?)

I remember seeing Kaufman on SNL before Taxi, and he did the Elvis one, and he also did my favorite of his........... The Mighty Mouse song!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom