Andy Reid Carted Onto Field To Shake Hands With Sean Payton (1 Viewer)

GeauxSaints53

GeauxSaints53
Reaction score
http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/andy_reid_carted_onto_field

"Coach Reid was conscious, but his breathing was labored and he complained of intense pain all over his body," team physician Dr. Peter DeLuca told reporters. "Once we got him onto the cart we had to stabilize his neck out of fear that it couldn't support his head. The good news is, we only had to use the defibrillator twice." After completing the handshake, Reid gave a thumbs-up to indicate that he wanted the straw in his milkshake to be raised up to his mouth.

hahah i love the onion.
maybe Reid should cut down his pregame meal to only 3 cheesesteaks

Check out the ticker at the top of the page...right above the Andy Reid story. "Drew Brees saving up arm strength for one big 3,000 yard pass". :hihi:

Give it a sec or two.

At the top listing of LATEST one of the headlines it flashes is Drew Brees saving up arm strength for one big 3000 yard pass

I love the "Shell Executives Accuse Oil-Covered Otter of Playing It Up." Especially since my dad has worked for Shell for decades.

latest:

• matt ryan checks iphone to determine number of meters needed for first down
  • bases loaded balk added to list of reasons why you have to love sports
  • drew brees saving up arm strength for one big 3,000 yard pass
  • jamarcus russell knows he's supposed to do something with brown ball in hand

hahaha!

...After completing the handshake, Reid gave a thumbs-up to indicate that he wanted the straw in his milkshake to be raised up to his mouth.
:spit:

One of the funniest things that I've read in a while.

They should replace Reid with Rex Ryan and it would be even funnier. Dude has the double chin to end all double chins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom