Animated Spiderman Movie (2018) (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Spiderverse - Miles Morales
looks flippin awesome
take my money a year from now

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AQ4KKb-burs" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lord/Miller and Marvel on a Spider-Man movie that has no visual or physical limitations. I'm in.

Figured this would happen in one way or another after the Miles Morales appearance in Spiderman Homecoming. MCU doesn't just pay lip service to stuff like that, they go all in.

I love this visual style and I've been familiar with Miles Morales existence for several years but not his full story or comics. That said, count me in the "take my money" group now.

I'm very interested in how Sony and Marvel will or will not connect the main Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who clearly exists in the MCU, to all the other Spidey related films (Tom Hardy's Venom) this one included. Clearly the multiverse is what is starting to invade all the Marvel properties from Ant-Man to Dr. Strange to Agents of Shield (616 reference) and now in the title of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

You guys. I don't think I'm being hyperbolic when I say this might be the best Spider-Man movie ever. I'll leave my review at that. Short and sweet. I can't rave enough about how good it is.

How did I miss this? When does this happen?

He doesn’t show up in person. But his uncle Aaron Davis is the guy Spider-Man questions who’s ice cream melts because he’s webbed to the car. While he’s talking to Spider-Man, he mentions that he doesn’t want the weapons there because he’s got a nephew who lives in the neighborhood.

Is it too much for a 6 year old?

It depends on your 6 year old. They dealt a little with death/loss, and there was one moment I wasn't expecting that made me jump. But on the whole, it's a good PG movie. It's made so that kids can watch, but it doesn't feel like it was made FOR them, if that makes sense. I think parents will enjoy it just as much if not more than their kids.

So I'm confused here. Is Peter Parker dead now or is this like a different reality in some other universe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom