Ann Coulter news... (1 Viewer)

I am also concerned that this is an investigation that is taking place not so much because of the wrong she might have done, but rather for her political beliefs.

Yeah.

Certainly the FBI would never do something like that. I mean, targeting people, or taking advantage of techincalities and trumped-up charges?

Who do you think is in charge of Florida, Nixon?

Yeah.

Certainly the FBI would never do something like that. I mean, targeting people, or taking advantage of techincalities and trumped-up charges?

Bush is, Jeb that is

Or maybe she is just doing what every citizen has the right to do and keeping silent when she is being accused of a crime? The burden of proof is on the prosecution. (Even if they are prosecuting someone you don't like.)

could very well be

Yeah.

It is wrong whenever it happens and to whoever is targeted. I think you are reading something into my comment that isn't there.

Actually as much as I hate Ann Coulter, she isn't stupid. If she is not cooperating, it means she knows she is innocent and wants those people who are targeting her to get more notoriety so she can come back and savage them for being liberal imbecilic commies, just typical trash-mongering of the Left.

As much as I don't care for her political stuff, that would be cool if this was the case. Makes me feel good when todays overzealous unprofessional media gets egg in the face.

Yeah.

Who is in charge of West Palm Beach? A democrat. The same that got his rear handed to him by Rush Limbaugh's lawyer when he went after his "drug seeking". Rush was guilty, I believe anyway, but it was seen as a political witch hunt. This incident doesn't help that perception, either.

How can they prove that she voted in the wrong place?.......in order to prove she knowingly voted in the wrong precinct there has to be a ballot with her name on it! but there are no ballots with names!

So they have to produce witnesses who saw her voting.....but no one is allowed inside a voting boot......

Voting laws are not consistent across the country. In Mississippi, there is no voter ID law. When you go to vote, you just state your name, they check to see if that name is on the list and you sign your name. If your name does not appear, you can vote by affadavit, stating that you believe you are registered but your name was omitted. It could be you were in the wrong precinct, but that doesn't mean you committed a crime. I suspect there is a similar law in most states that allow people to vote even if they are in the wrong place. Voting precincts and districts change all of the time, so people don't always get the word that their voting place has changed. I don't know the details of Coulter's case because I don't really care enough about her to find out, but it's not that unusual for people to show up at the wrong polling place.

For Anne Coulter there is no such thing as bad publicity.

She is an utter disgrace. Someone with her education and background could lend so much to reasoned and legitimate debate in the public sphere but instead she chooses to partake in yellow/sensationalist journalism in pursuit of a quick buck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom